[WTS] RPG-CLUB IG (1x/5x/15x/1000x) WORKING BOT

Lain

I would like to sell working bot for RPG-CLUB 1x server, 5x server, 15x server, and all others.

It is not L2.NET and it is not L2Walker. It is Russian bot (You can switch to English language, everything then will be in English, decent English, not google translation)

The bot is IN GAME, and it is not detectable through programs, database, and such. The only way of getting caught is to be reported (by players). The bot is not very known to public as it is a Russian bot, and is developed only for big Russian servers (RPGClub, Theonline, RuOff, etc.) and for Official EU server (Naia).

Has all the functions as L2.NET and Walker, the advantage is that this bot is really hard to find as it behaves as normal player, you can set many options to reduce the chances of getting caught.

If you're interested, contact: first write pm (Lain) and then add markel.off@hotmail.com

Main: 
- Self-heal automation (HP < xx%, MP < xx%, sit/stand, restpoints)
- Auto rest
- Automation at the death
- Self-buff automation
- Auto attack
- Automatically determine the target for attack
- Auto shots
- Auto loot
- Auto destroy items
- Auto store
- Auto sell
- Group heal/buff
- Event

Self-heal automation:
- Sit/Stand HP< > xx% MP< > xx%
- Before sit use: xx (item)
- Do not use when sitting: xx (item)
- Condition for pet/summon: xx (item)

Self-death:
- Wait for respawn from: x to: x sec
- If alive party member/friend near increase wait delay: xx sec
- If still dead click: 
		- city
		- clanhall
		- castle
		- fort
		- siege flag
		- fixed (GM)

- After respawn wait for autorest/selfbuff
- Execute: xx (script)
- Accept "Ressurection" from: All party members/people from this list: xx (names) / From anybody

Self-buff:
(similar system as L2.Net)
- Use Ability/Item: In Condition ? : In combat/Denny
- Prohibit using this and next same abilities when this one can be used
- Use in combat
- Dispell buff
- Cast with interval: xx (secs)

Items:
- Pickup 
- Pickup when under attack
- Destroy
- Sell
- Store
- Pickup only selfdrop/groupdrop
- Do not pickup items not in combatzone
- Ignore items not present in this list
- Pickup friend's drop
- Do not pickup under "root"debuff
- Do not pickup when under attack
- Group buff/heal priority
- Self heal priority
- Self buff priority
- Destroy items when weight(%) more: xx (%%)
- Pickup distance: xx (range)
- Pickup dist (under attack): xx (range)

Mobs settings:
- Attack priority: Highest/High/Normal/Low/Reply Only/IGNORE
- Allow spoil/Allow manor
- Ignore mobs not present in this list
- When attacked by mob not in this list execute: XX (script)
- Every NPC - potential target
- Not attack mobs lvl greater than: xx (lvl)
- Not attack mobs lvl lesser than: xx (lvl)
- no KS
- Do not attack NPC targeted by someone
- Do not attack "busy" mobs
- Delay before change target From: XX To: XX (mSec)
- Do not touch "just-respawned" npc from: xx to: xx (mSec)
- Stop attack when mob use UD
- NPC Attacking us when: its targeting us/its doing damage to us/ignore target/attacks
- Ignore "not Dangerous" npc

Movement settings:
(Almost same as L2W)
Combat zone: 
- Random
- Circle
	Radius (x/y/z) or Current Loc
	By zones
- Max Z-limit: xx
- Do not check Z-range in combat

Attack settings:
Target is:
- Player
- Npc/Mob
- Undead
- Not undead
- Any
Distance to target:
- Any
- Greater
- Lesser
- Between
NpcId:
-In: xx (ID)
-Not in: xx (ID)
- Repeat
- Trigger
- Only when spoil allowed
- Only when manor allowed
- Dispell when conditions fails
- Repeat when effect fails
- Mobs count: Any in range: xx (from current target)
- Greater/Lesser than: X

Group:
- General:
	- Invite list
	- Loot: Finders Keepers, Random......
	- Accept invites from: xx
	- Assist: xx
	- When leader attacks - help
	- When leader targets - attack
	- "Lazy assist"
	- Active follow
	- Orientation: Current location/target location
	- Follow rest: xx
	- Rest near
	- When attacked run to: xx (name)
	- Run radius: xx (range)
	- Logout when offline: xx (name)
	- When count of party members: xx (number) wait : xx (sec) and logout
	- Protect self pet
	- Pet in combat = Me in combat
	- Protect players: xx (names)
	- Stop rest when protecting
	- Kill one by one

- Group heal/buff
	- Prohibit using this and next same ablities when this one can be used
	- Allow use when target in combat
	- Allow using when underattack
	- Do not cast when not in party
	- Stop self rest
	- Minimal interval: XX (msec)

Shots: 
- Without conditions
- Equiped	
- Not equiped

Events:
- Play sound 
- Logout
- Suspend activity
- Try relog
- Resume activity after npc attack

When people try to crack, or making bot working like Navicat, and all of that for free...

Guys like you try to sell bot that they didnt made...

Gz  ;)

edit : I mean people will give you € ( dunno how much you want ) and tommorow rpg will add protection for this too.

Will you give back money ? Will you try to modify this bot to be able to work again?

I dont think so =)

I will answer your example by another example:

You buy a ticket for an airplane, you get on the plane, you fly and you crash and die. Will they return you money? lol...

Anyways, these guys are russian great programmers and they haven't touched this bot for 2 months now and it still works, which means when RPG club set a new protection, it blocked l2w and l2net, but not this bot. Which means? The bot can work flawlessly and if THERE will be a new protection, they will make it work.

I will answer your example by another example:

You buy a ticket for an airplane, you get on the plane, you fly and you crash and die. Will they return you money? lol...

Anyways, these guys are russian great programmers and they haven't touched this bot for 2 months now and it still works, which means when RPG club set a new protection, it blocked l2w and l2net, but not this bot. Which means? The bot can work flawlessly and if THERE will be a new protection, they will make it work.

So say if i bought the bot off you and RPG updated and block this bot. But the people who made it (or you) fixes the bot. Would you give the update for free to the people already bought the bot from you in the first place. Or will you charge them for the update as well?

So say if i bought the bot off you and RPG updated and block this bot. But the people who made it (or you) fixes the bot. Would you give the update for free to the people already bought the bot from you in the first place. Or will you charge them for the update as well?

We can never know WHAT KIND of update it will be. I can't be 100% sure we can bypass it.

Yes, cause you dont sell a program, a service or other thing.

You sell an 'URL' link to download a bot.

If you buy a bot from the owner, he can work for it to be able to work again, but you cant =)

So thats an OOG bot for it. Is there an IG version too? Also could you take a screen shot of both programs ''working''. Like fighting mobs etc.

I see it logs in but nothing else. Also you can pm me the price that you want for the url link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...