[Discussion]Do you think that exist word "Pro" in Lineage II ?

Fanky

Do you think that Exist?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Exist?

• Yes, I am one of them!
    • Hell,NO!

Do you think that really exist professional aka pro characters in L2?

Well my opinion its that they dont exist,Beacuse i dont think that exist which is bugless

What i mean?

For sure you have played in X servers which someone act like professional..

Well my opinion is that dont exist beacuse of:

[*]The Pro char for sure he will have more active/passives than his enemy

[*]For sure he should use any kind of bug.

[*]All the servers its based on luck(enchant+ls),so none can show to others how good can play.

[*]They got over-powerd donations.

So,

Whats your opinion?

Sure,there are some really nice players which know his class(As all know,all got the favorite class which he know to play better.) and play amazing.

Gimme your opinion.

Well i kinda agree.

It isn't only the active/passives.If you are talking for high rates ,ehmm yea maybe.

Of course if server have bug,the guy who will find it will be the best(or close to xD),but can't call him pro.

Yea luck and that's good(that luck "count" at lineage gameplay),but you know there are also experienced lineage players which you might can call them pro.

Sure,there are some really nice players which know his class(As all know,all got the favorite class which he know to play better.) and play amazing.

Happy that you mention it xD

Well i kinda agree.

It isn't only the active/passives.If you are talking for high rates ,ehmm yea maybe.

Of course if server have bug,the guy who will find it will be the best(or close to xD),but can't call him pro.

Yea luck and that's good(that luck "count" at lineage gameplay),but you know there are also experienced lineage players which you might can call them pro.

Yes thats exactly my point,you get it.

Actually it was in my mind while ago,Just i didnt have time to make a new topic in order to do a discussion & hear others ppl's comments

Happy that you mention it xD

=P

If you want to have pros in a game, the chances must be reliable and not like 40% or whatever the debuffs landrate have... this to begin with. There should be the less "luck" as possible to create a game where player's skill makes the difference. And this is just impossible in L2: crits, skill mastery, debuff chances, evasion... etc. It's a random outcome, you can't judge who is better without tons of tests

You can NOT have an ELO system in L2 if there are so little reliable things in this game.

However, for sure there are people that know way more of how to play their class than other wannabees

actualy we can talk about pro players or experienced players , if 2 guys same gear/class play one vs another its matter what u give first and what he give its not only about luck its about everybody play style ( in case gear its the same) we dont say a guy its pro just because he have better gear , and trust me many of people when they play on a class they use max 2-3 skills on highrates

actualy we can talk about pro players or experienced players , if 2 guys same gear/class play one vs another its matter what u give first and what he give its not only about luck its about everybody play style ( in case gear its the same) we dont say a guy its pro just because he have better gear , and trust me many of people when they play on a class they use max 2-3 skills on highrates

actually if 2 guys play 1v1 same class same gear same enchant etc. etc.... it will be a match of luck cus the 1 guy maybe give more crits and do less misses or blow more strikes or even do more magic crits and do less interrupts... so its about luck

Do you think that really exist professional aka pro characters in L2?

I don't think there are professional characters in lineage because they are just some pixels controled by a real person.

That person can be a newbie or a professionist(pro), so there are pro in lineage

actually if 2 guys play 1v1 same class same gear same enchant etc. etc.... it will be a match of luck cus the 1 guy maybe give more crits and do less misses or blow more strikes or even do more magic crits and do less interrupts... so its about luck

I completely agree.

I dont know why people are prejudiced about donations related to being "pro" or not...I mean, for me, being pro is 70% based on items, and since the top server items often come through donations, then yeah SOME(certainly not all of them) donators are pro...so, I think that pros do exist, although hard to find them as it might be, and I would simply like to say that all the pros that I know are donators, that does not mean that they rely solely on their perfect gear. Equipment, besides, is one thing, but experience is another...