[Discussion]Do you think that exist word "Pro" in Lineage II ?

Fanky

Do you think that Exist?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Exist?

• Yes, I am one of them!
    • Hell,NO!

depending what mean pro for you mostly.

since u say pro = a char that beat all , you are totally wrong imo.

(in my opinion)

you can start to structure them like this.

1. Pro on the game, a guy that know almost all the game, know to play well any class, do any quest and etc. its not necessary a no lifer for this.

2.Pro on a class, a guy that know to play very well his class, taking it to its limits and so long.

now second step

a Pro guy has its atitude

1. A douchebag pro (that really like to show you how pro he really is)

2. a silent guy, that prove you how things are, and its not interested in your opinion.

step 3.

(ill talk about daggers)

a pro guy, should know how to play his main class, has its own tactic (thats why there is not only 1 "pro") and being able change this tactic according to yours. for example in a pvp 1 vs 1 same class vs same class ( no passive skils or any shit, only pure class + clean items +0 ) the "pro" should be able beat you (both players with different items how they wish, for example 1 with DC armor , 1 with majestic  ) but in the same time the pro guy will be able change his tactic from using lets say (pro guy used DC) to be able beat the enemy even if he use the same items as him (majestic vs majestic , same SA on dagger)

u dont have to beat every player from first time, a pro one will die first, second , third time till he will learn your tactic, after he will not give you any chance to kill him once more.

and ofc limited on NC-softs game, for example dont expect a pro sd could beat a gladiator.

There is no such thing like Pro character (there are only hard and easy to master characters). But there is a Pro player. Pro player is the player that can dominate everyone else on combat terms that put him into disadvantage without using bugs. It's all about character setting, but however you set it, there will always be a glitch (attribute weakness/specific skill enchants that suit killing X and Y but not Z classes and etc stuff). The pro player is the one that can win despite having a weakness. Example is for a mage(Nuker) to be able to kill a Judicator(tank with dagger skills and speed)/Soulhound(ultimate AOI character) one on one. Usualy it will not be possible but some people actually manage to do it ;) Now that is pro in my eyes and deserves to be looked up to :)

Attitude is just a way of expressing one's self so it's not a Pro factor. Ofc being nice to other people will most certainly have a good impact on your PR (but will not make you Pro xD). Being cocky or vulgar will only win you bad eyes... most people dislike them.

so u say pro are only the "warriors" the ones that can win any battle right ?

but what about the ones that are behind the battles , the engineers for example ?

so you are wrong.

and no one said being "evil" or not (the attitude) make you pro or not, i just said that it does not count, same thing as you.

i voted for Hell,NO!

Reason is: the most of the servers are unbalanced and corrupted so.. if u know to play / or not it doesnt matter.

then ur just offtopic,

the question was if there are Pro ppl, not about lol servers.

For me,'pro'(aka very good player) can be someone that can kill everyone(at least most times) with same gear

Everything else is just what u say

For me,'pro'(aka very good player) can be someone that can kill everyone(at least most times) with same gear

Everything else is just what u say

Not really,

Example : Archer vs Archer with same gear the 90% is just matter of luck and anything else.

Even if you are the most pro player from the world and play on l2dubai against idiots with 3 skills donated you cant do nothing..pro u can be on low rate (where u must be no lifer also) pro u can be on c4...pro u can be like a clan leader...but it is becoming more difficult to be pro on corupted server with gm chars,friends and other shits...

Even if you are the most pro player from the world and play on l2dubai against idiots with 3 skills donated you cant do nothing..pro u can be on low rate (where u must be no lifer also) pro u can be on c4...pro u can be like a clan leader...but it is becoming more difficult to be pro on corupted server with gm chars,friends and other shits...

I dont think that there are non-corrupted servers even and low rate.

But for sure in low rate can show someone how pro he is.

But even and there my list still there are.Example he can also find a X bug,he can also donate items,etc.etc.

Not really,

Example : Archer vs Archer with same gear the 90% is just matter of luck and anything else.

Luck matters sometimes,but believe me,not so much

Luck matters sometimes,but believe me,not so much

Yes,you mean buff and dyes,right?

Well i have to agree that archer dyes its just style and not standart like mage Classes.

readying all your replys i discovered that i`m PRO. a0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0x0a0xa0 =))

(?)