[WTS]Interlude Pack

Panic*

bump

as you see you dont even know what is java so dont sell BullS-----s ... close the topic man ..... you tell as when you press //ctf what? start event? :O 2011 we have all packs have it noob

I told it because olympus said bullshits nab..i sell my pack..if you dont want to buy it go away!

what do i say? man let's wait for drhapi to see. as i told you, all events that work in your pack, work in latest rev of l2jteon. AND LET ME ANSWER TO YOUR STUPID QUESTION, yes on latest rev of l2jteon when you press //ctf and start, event starts.

my suggestion :

as you see you dont even know what is java so dont sell BullS-----s ... close the topic man ..... you tell as when you press //ctf what? start event? :O 2011 we have all packs have it noob

Ignored , If you dont want to buy my pack dont post!

I don't, i will just post one more time:

If you are interested to buy this, pm me.

that is a bit the same....you add the npcs and the farming zone and the scroll farm zone...

no the pack is good for those that they cant add npcs rates and more....

but if someone knows to do these it will be the same pack with the compiled you sent me....

At Few Hours  I Will Open New Topic With Another -standard - job with much futures.

Thnx the guys who bought the pack!

Topic Locked!

actually it isn't. :P

man, if you are planning on new project/pack, i suggest you if you want more and bigger sells, don't base on 'dirty' source, try taking l2j clean source. (i would say l2jfree, but as i can see it says Back soon....). I hope your new post won't be a big piece of cr@p, and that you won't try to spoof anyone....