[Guide] Sagittarius

Jerks

One month ago,in L2Certus,a from here was considering himself 'pro'

made +10 armor (mine +6) and wanted 1v1(daggers)

I killed him easily,and asked to see his buffs

in 27 buff slot server,he had concentration bless the soul and Berseker spirit

Also,playing in L2Mafia,i have seen things you would never imagine,really

So you gave a karma on a topic based on x99999000000000000 servers ? or like mafia one, which have 100 million of bugs

So you gave a karma on a topic based on x99999000000000000 servers ? or like mafia one, which have 100 million of bugs

I played on some high rate freya servers

You must play this way,and not as some guys play

Believe me,this way you almost undeafeatable.

And most guys play in this kind of servers(also,this guide is applied to Mid rate and more,like any guide in here)

The most basic in a guide,is to give a general opinion to what you should do while playing in a class...everyone will find the proper tactics and what's more useful,while playing

But buffs/attributes/certis/and little advices are what a guide needs

@Finito: I just hate people who say it's crap/sux/sh1t w/o giving an explanation. That's why i got mad. I'm sorry if i wrong dekarming him. But he disrespect me.

@Erol: I only play in server x100 or less. So this guide is based on this kind of servers. I don't have the assumption of saying "i'm the best archer u have to play like me or u will sux". I made this guide desiring of helping players who want to start archers. Like every other guide in the server does. You can like or dislike it, but just give me a reason of why u dislike it. If i wrong i'm the first one u will learn cause i love this class and i want to improve me. So if u have and hint or suggestion to give i'm glad to hear you, and to improve my guide.

No zaken and antharas for me ,soz. I prefer use vesper/freya earring depend about chronicle..better m def

haha , you must be noob :D ..... zaken / antharas matters allot becouse m def doesnt count for mental ........ you will get 10/10 fears from mages=)

haha , you must be noob :D ..... zaken / antharas matters allot becouse m def doesnt count for mental ........ you will get 10/10 fears from mages=)

o.O aeon is not dead ? move on yahoo.

Sry for offtopic.

malaka...who cares about mental ? on a siege u go with zaken and antharas coz they will give you fear or with vesper to be more resistent? doh lol.

malaka...who cares about mental ? on a siege u go with zaken and antharas coz they will give you fear or with vesper to be more resistent? doh lol.

stop calling me malaka idiot couse i didnt make you "prost".siege? and what about pvp? in hellbound you will only see the walls couse fear will get you 100% =)) ... malaka.

really nice job Jerks

i can't find any additional tips to give u to make it better..

so gj again

Thx dude *.*

I'll add a secret for every archer that works in every freya server. So stay tuned everyone :D