[Guide] Sagittarius

Jerks

This guide contains information about Sagittarius

Why to prefer Sagittarius instead of GS/MS?

Sagittarius like human class has higher CON (that means higher survival rate) and got an awesome range (in Freya range is the most important thing for archers) and has skills who allow you to kite most of l2 classes.

You start as human fighter:

immagine2sf.jpg

When u reach level 19 you can start the quest to become Rogue

(http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/human-rogue)

At level 35 start the quest Trial of the Seeker (http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/trial-of-the-seeker)

When u get level 37 make the quest Testimony of Trust (http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/testimony-of-trust)

At level 39 start the quest Test of Sagittarius (http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/test-of-sagittarius)

Once u finished the 3 quests and reached level 40 you can become an Hawkeye

When u get level 76 make the quest Saga of the Sagittarius (http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest/sagittarius) to become a Sagittarius

You have to exp in this zones:

1-20:Elven Ruins or out of Gludio

20-30:Ruins of Agony or Ruins of Despair

30-45:Death Pass,Cruma Tower

47-61 : Dragon valley cave

61-70 : Stay at the cave if the server its High Rate or at Wall of argos

70-80 : Ketra orc, Varka silenos, Hot springs

80-85 : Primeval Island, Monastery of Silence, Forge of gods, Isle of prayer

Now it's time to set yourself up for pvp!

First of all i would reccomend you to create a MACRO with /attackforce wrote for forceattack!

Like Sagittarius you have to run and hit never stand up, allways run and hit, that's why you don't have high pdef/mdef and u have to kite enemies and get range. In Freya MORE RANGE <--> MORE DAMAGE.

About buffs i suggest you to take this one:

asdgz.jpg

BUT if you have the possibility to get Dance of Bers get it cause you don't have to focus on defence but on attack!

Time to dress urself with Armor:

From lvl 1 to lvl 20: Wooden Breastplate armort06ui00.png

From lvl 20 to lvl 40: Mithril Banded Mail mithrilbandedmail.jpg

From lvl 40 to lvl 61 i suggest you to stay with: Plate Leather item398.jpg

From lvl 61 to lvl 76: Majestic Leather Armor item2395.jpg

From lvl 76 to lvl 80: Draconic Leather Armor item6379.jpg

From lvl 80 to lvl 84: Moirai Hauberk asdeb.jpg

At lvl 84 get: Elegia Hauberk armort98ui00.jpg

Weapon to use:

No Grade: Composite Bow

D Grade: Light Crossbow

C Grade: Eminence Bow (Guidance)

B Grade: Bow of Peril (Guidance)

A Grade: Shyeed's Bow (Focus)

S Grade: Draconic Bow (Focus)

S80 Grade: Icarus Bow (Focus)

S84 Grade: Recurve Thorne Bow (Focus)

Garments to use:

Striped Mithril Shirt CP.

Top-Grade Magic Ornament Mithril Belt PvP Physical Attack

When u reach level 76 you will be able to wear Raid Boss jewel set

Necklace of Valakas

Earring of Antharas

Zaken's Earring

Ring of Baium

Ring of Queen Ant

I suggest you to use these dyes:

Str +3 Con -3

Str +2 Con -2

Wit +4 Int -4

Don't use dex dyes! Will add you like 30 atk. speed and will quit 2.5k HP.

Certification skills:

skill01410.png Level 6 Physical Offence

skill10860.png Counter Haste: 3% chance to increase Atk.Spd. when attacking. +30% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds.

skill01130.png Long Shot: Increases the maximum range of bow and crossbow attacks. +50 distance increase.

skill01100.png Counter Defense: 3% chance to increase P.Def and M.Def when under attack. +20% P.Def and M.Def for 15 seconds.

You can change subskills at your taste but i suggest you to use this one :)

Attributes:

Weapon: If your server has max lvl 4 for atri don't put any kind of attribute. If has more than lvl 4 put Earth or Holy (If you put Holy use also Holy Weapon and Dance of Light like buffs)

Armor: 3 Parts with: Earth/Holy/Fire. 2 Parts with: Dark/Water/Wind.

Things that you will always need:

SS S Grade.

Arrows.

Elixirs HP/MP/CP S Grade.

HP Pots.

Mana Potions (if implemented).

CP Potions.

If you follow all these advices your char will look like this:

immaginsade.jpg

As you can see from my buff there are selfbuff that u MUST allways use:

skill00990.png Rapid Shot: Increases speed of arrow launch.

skill03120.png Vicious Stance: Increases critical attack power. MP will be consumed continuously. (Enchanted on Power)

blessingofsagittarius.jpg Blessing of Sagittarius: Temporarily decreases a physical skill's recovery time.

skill0256.jpg Accuracy: Increases Accuracy. Continuously consumes MP.

focusskillmastery1.jpg Focus Skill Mastery: Significantly increases excellent skill rate triggered by Skill Mastery. Consumes MP continuously.

skill0004.jpg Dash: Temporary burst of speed.

Skill to use in PvP:

skill0101.jpg Stunning Shot: A stunning blow that inflicts damage to a target with an arrow.

skill0019.jpg Double Shot: Allows two arrows to be fired quickly. Critical hit is possible.

skill0111.jpg Ultimate Evasion: Significantly increases Evasion.

skill0313.jpg Snipe: Temporarily increases Accuracy, P. Atk., range of attack, and critical attack rate. Immobilizes while in effect. Requires a bow.

skill0131.jpg Hawk Eye: Temporarily decreases P. Def. and increases Accuracy.

skill0354.jpg Hamstring Shot: Inflicts damage to an enemy while reducing their Speed.

skill03430.png Lethal Shot: Shoots a potentially deadly arrow. Over-hit is possible.

skill0924.png Seven Arrow: Shoots consecutive arrows to attack the enemy with 4000 Power added to P. Atk. Fires a maximum of 7 shots.

skill0534.png Counter Dash: When being attacked, the Speed of party members is increased by a fixed rate.

Skill Enchant:

Stunning Shot: Defence: Decrease target P. Def. by 23% when +30 and aswell increase chance a little.

Double Shot: Duel: Increase Power during PvP.

Lethal Shot: Power: Increase effectivness.

Hamstring Shot: Chance: Increase success rate.

Vicious Stance: Power: Increase effectivness.

Snipe: Cost: Eases moving speed restriction.

Bow Mastery: Swiftness: Increase Atk. Speed by 3.3% when +30.

Light Armor Mastery: Power: Increase evasion rate.

Archery: Power: Increase attack power of bow.

PvP Tactics:

VS Mages:

1. Try to Stun them. Use Hamstring Shot.

2. Activate Dash, Hawk eye and kite them till max range and hit.

3. Continue doing 2nd step till they die.

VS Daggers:

1. Don't run off. Don't show your back.

2. Stay close to them. Activate UE, Snipe, Hawk Eye.

3. Try to stun them, if u succed take range and hit them. If u don't just continue hitting.

4. Hope that their blows/debuffs doesn't lands on u. (You have 90% possibility to die in 1v1 with daggers.)

VS Tanks:

1. Don't Stun them it's useless.

2. Dash, take range and hit them.

3. Try Lethal Shot. (It's really difficult to kill a tank 1v1 due to his high arrows resistence.)

VS SH/Doombringers:

1. Try to Stun them.

2. If doesn't lands activate Snipe, UE and start hitting them. (Kite a kamael it's kind impossible due to warp and rush impact.)

VS Tricksters:

1. Activate UE, Snipe, Hawk eye.

2. Try to stun them.

3. Continue hitting, don't try to take range u'll die trying, they have warp. (Versus Trick it's kind difficult to win 1v1 cause they have Ultimate escape, soul barrier)

VS Summoners:

1. Activate Dash. Use Hamstring Shot.

2. Get range and try to kill as fast as possible the pet. If u success at 90% u will win.

VS Archers:

1. Activate Dash, UE, Snipe, Hawk eye (if u want more accuracy).

2. Try to stun them. If u succed the pvp it's allmost finished.

3. If stun land get range and hit them.

FOR EVERY FREYA USER:

Go Plain of Lizardmen kill Rainbow Frog and you'll get a nice buff! Last 10mins but it ROX!

Credits to me: Jerks.

If i get karma for this guide i'll tell u a secret really usefull for Freya users :D

This guide contains information about Sagittarius

Why to prefer Sagittarius instead of GS/MS?

Sagittarius like human class has higher CON (that means higher survival rate) and got an awesome range (in Freya range is the most important thing for archers) and has skills who allow you to kite most of l2 classes.

You start as human fighter:

immagine2sf.jpg

When u reach level 19 you can start the quest to become an Human Rogue

Rogue

At level 35 start the quest to become a

this is a guide? :S

Nice guide,i will give you karma in a while

Why Dynasty and not Morai?

Why Physical Offence and not UD or Cele?Some defence is important

Please add lethal shot/7 arrows(does sagi has 7 arrow skill?)

also the chance skills(counter dash,etc)

Skills enchant?

These are some advices to add,to make it better

i fully agree with everything else mentioned

Nice guide,i will give you karma in a while

Why Dynasty and not Morai?

Why Physical Offence and not UD or Cele?Some defence is important

Please add lethal shot/7 arrows(does sagi has 7 arrow skill?)

also the chance skills(counter dash,etc)

Skills enchant?

These are some advices to add,to make it better

i fully agree with everything else mentioned

pff i wrong i would have put Moirai Set xD i'll add everything in 5 mins :D thx for advice

Vs daggers

I think,that since u got counterdash + dash,you can pwn daggers by running,especially GH's

I had terrible experience running behind Sagi's in a Freya server..

Also Hawk Eye may be bad,since you decrease ur pdef a lot

Vs daggers

I think,that since u got counterdash + dash,you can pwn daggers by running,especially GH's

I had terrible experience running behind Sagi's in a Freya server..

Also Hawk Eye may be bad,since you decrease ur pdef a lot

It's really difficult to kite a dagger and they gor shadow step and exiting adventure or wind riding or ghost walking. so they can reach u. And many servers has max speed restriction to 250. so every dagger can reach this speed... that's why i said don't show ur back..

@fanky: why shouldn't i deserve karma?

First of all m8 you have to learn how to play first and then teach the others if you fight against a summoner the charakter is the first one to be killed if he dies the pet is also dead

This doesn't exist:

VS Summoners:

1. Activate Dash. Use Hamstring Shot.

2. Get range and try to kill as fast as possible the pet. If u success at 90% u will win.

Secondly the buffs that you have can't be taken in a retail  like server

asdgz.jpg

Using snipe on freya .. yea you're right

/not. You will make sh1t dmg if you stay in close range. Why to use hamstring shot on mage ? what's the point ? keep him in max range and he is 2 crits.