PvP Zones

-Goddard

-Gludin

Adena Zones

-Ketra

-Varkas

-Monastery of Silence

Moedas

-Event - Glitering Medal (Extremely High Coin)

-Event - Medal (Extremely Mid Coin / 5 Event - Medals = 1 Event - Glitering Medal)

-Pure Silver (Extremely Normal Coin / 5 Pure Silver = 1 Event - Medal)

-Beleth's Gold Dragon (High Coin)

-Beleth's Silver Dragon (Mid Coin - 50 Silvers = 1 Gold)

-Festival Adena (Adena Coin 1kkk = 1 Festival Adena)

New reward to TvT!!!

-Pride's Box (When you clik in the box you have the chance receive this rewards: Beleth's Gold Dragon, Pure Silver ou Festival Adena)

Video made by a player:

Site: http://www.l2pride.com.br/

I played for about 2 hours and got to lvl 82, and farmed 7 gold dragon and 2 true gold. A first custom armor set is 50 gold dragon...

And there's no info about enchant rates with normal/crystal scrolls, it only says something that the rate decreases after +16.

On this server you need to guess certain aspects, or by trial/error. And it's farm for life...takes forever to get a custom item.

I played for about 2 hours and got to lvl 82, and farmed 7 gold dragon and 2 true gold. A first custom armor set is 50 gold dragon...

And there's no info about enchant rates with normal/crystal scrolls, it only says something that the rate decreases after +16.

On this server you need to guess certain aspects, or by trial/error. And it's farm for life...takes forever to get a custom item.

this is true... better change that make easiest farm...,

exacly same the OLD pride except box

P.S1 btw old pride has 2k ppl's online ...)

P.S2 if the farm (at old pride ) was harder they had ppl....

P.S3 mby easy farm for start ? omigosh-.-

/fail. why? because l2pride was fail even on interlude times. so you reborn a failed server. gl. you will need it.

please share us why did it fail. It's the best custom server what I have ever seen, prolly better what you will ever gonna make.

/fail. why? because l2pride was fail even on interlude times. so you reborn a failed server. gl. you will need it.

if it was so fail...why there were 300 ppl online?

when pride was interlude had over 900 ppl and (in my opinion) it was the most balanced custom server

and btw this server has too muc lag + that u have to work w/ the classes much unbalanced

when pride was interlude had over 900 ppl and (in my opinion) it was the most balanced custom server

and btw this server has too muc lag + that u have to work w/ the classes much unbalanced

+1

this srvr is "farm a life to get a good custom"

there isnt any point to farm for me. GL