[Project] L2J-XG Interlude

another random project l2jacis is the best project atm, instead of starting 10 random project help supporting one project to get shitlude finally done

+1 :)

and im not talking about acis, just in general i dont understand why 242842-34824242 project and another 2342342 that die every second, when u all could help 1...

+1 :)

and im not talking about acis, just in general i dont understand why 242842-34824242 project and another 2342342 that die every second, when u all could help 1...

didnt talk about acis too..but its as i said the best project atm out there you can get your hands on free. tryskell does a wonderful job. The only problemm is that all wannabe dev start nowdays a project, just take a look on trade section 95% of the topics are made by wannabe dev that share full stacked packs whit useless custom codes

+1 my opinion also is, try to support 1, in this case aCis, so it can be fully done, and have a retail like (or not, if you -beep- it up with customs) gameplay, and stop watching failed servers opening daily. I think that Tryskell will reborn interlude. That's my opinion.

But, let's not discourage this guy, maybe he can do better :)

+1 my opinion also is, try to support 1, in this case aCis, so it can be fully done, and have a retail like (or not, if you -beep- it up with customs) gameplay, and stop watching failed servers opening daily. I think that Tryskell will reborn interlude. That's my opinion.

But, let's not discourage this guy, maybe he can do better :)

That's not the right topic talking about something completely parallel with topic , yes i know that Tryskell is a skiled person , i just want to make my work with my style, and please don't talk about other project , acis have own topic go there to tell your opinion about his project

Yeah, we know that, but out point is, will your project close/fail like others(possible, because of the way you work), or will it succeed(difficult, since no interlude public project has succeeded before)?

Sorry for being the "bad guy",but you failed 2 times(l2jrok & to this project(before you start again with "another plan"(the retail thing))).

What it makes you think that you will succeed now?

"succeed" ? what project succeed ? and i stop work on l2jrok becouse forum is closed :| . I don't say that this project will be the best , and will have a long life , just i want to try to make this project retaill , if i can will be ok , if i can't I'll apologize to all . And Btw you are not obliged to use it ;)

I can only approve the change you made trying to correct retail features instead of adding customs.

I fear about the "patch syndrom", let's hope you will have original ideas/ways to fix once all have been applied and L2j rok timeline became dry :D.

And if you got an idea of fix that we both don't have, we can cooperate to make it working for both projects :).

It will be stupid to see you as a competitor, when we are the only 2 free IL projects.

Well, gl to you and your project (again) ^^.

And put timeline visible :D. I know only me ask for it, when others just know how to count the number of commits...