[Project] L2J-XG Interlude

• 4 months later...

http://trac.assembla.com/l2j-xg/changeset/93

http://trac.assembla.com/l2j-xg/changeset/94

All changes of Iklesios, whoever he is, are pure joke. If you want to laugh read from 40 to 94. Seriously if you have no clue about what you do, just continue to play. It's a shame to do such project. It's not adding in GS logs "phx protection activated" that you will protect your server.

Dead project, definitively. Perhaps 10 real commits (overshared fixes) on 100. Stop to waste time of ppl, and help real projects if you got some decence. You're leeching eventual testers for real projects.

What you think to correct is definitively not the main things to correct.

Regards kids, stop to play with adults's stuff. You perhaps don't know how to use a timeline, but I do.

Tk.

Changeset 94, lol'd

- You will see your opponent CP/HP.

- After fight end you don't need wait 5 min, it will teleport you after you win or loose.

- Oust all players from Olympiad zone if they are not in competition.

- Restore skills Cooltime (I don't know this is retail or not, you can add this or not your choice)

- Make distance from opponents (Your choice to add or not)

Sound similar?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=195055.msg1624229#msg1624229

What a dumb.. He just added skill cooltime and distance.

Good luck! You need it :D

http://trac.assembla.com/l2j-xg/changeset/93

http://trac.assembla.com/l2j-xg/changeset/94

All changes of Iklesios, whoever he is, are pure joke. If you want to laugh read from 40 to 94. Seriously if you have no clue about what you do, just continue to play. It's a shame to do such project. It's not adding in GS logs "phx protection activated" that you will protect your server.

Dead project, definitively. Perhaps 10 real commits (overshared fixes) on 100. Stop to waste time of ppl, and help real projects if you got some decence. You're leeching eventual testers for real projects.

What you think to correct is definitively not the main things to correct.

Regards kids, stop to play with adults's stuff. You perhaps don't know how to use a timeline, but I do.

Tk.

You're right.

Iklesos has been removed from the team by me , just now.

He messed the core up with useless commits,dirty coding.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope someone else but me gets to test the project.

I have many more things to do.

I will base the pack on my server in the near feature.

Our website will be ready in some days.

There's currently no project, it's pure L2J IL pack with 10 fixes.

To get a simple overview of what you need to do, check aCis timeline. But I don't understand why to create another project when there are already mine, L2Jfrozen, L2Jloop (well i don't give too much credits about their work, it looks currently like your own project, joke commits but as they based their work on another pack they got some things corrected), without counting russian IL packs (well ok it's russians...).

I got 6 months of work behind me, and I surely got 6 months in front of me. Don't hope to do it faster than me. And if you do faster that means simply 2 things : you uses part or entire timelines of another project, or you based your own pack on another pack. A third option is : you're more skilled than me, but on this forum it's kinda hard nowadays to find decent devs (without being disrespectful) :D.

Final point is : don't create a new project (better said : don't continue a project opened some months ago with 90 joke commits), but help existing ones.

A list of what you must do :

• ZoneManager refactor, and associated XMLs (I'm at 1011 zones based on L2off, IL is around 200-300).
  • Item refactor (+4 duals passive skills don't exist, many items got problems about drop/sellable/misc, items are split in sql/xml, items don't use skills).
  • Skills refactor (known missing IL skills, NPC skills, chance triggers)
  • olympiads (not only the lolbugs you can find, but the whole refactor with class/free based olympiads)
  • knownlist refactor which use heavy ressources
  • qEngine refactor and quests (can't cp freya cause rewards and even some quests have been heavily changed)
  • AI refactor (general AI of mobs), which need aswell aggro refactor
  • AIs epic bosses scripts, which can't be copy pasted from Freya for at least 3 epic
  • missing castles functions (castles sorcerer, mass gatekeeper, flame/life crystals function)
  • multisell refactor to avoid exploits (not the lolfix 5 lines allowenchantement)
  • tradelist refactor to avoid exploits
  • boats are broken
  • partymatch / commandchannel are broken
  • prismeval is broken (mobs, mobs skills, quests related to the place, teleport)

I don't even talk of all little mini bugs, of missing serverpackets, and all little or bigger shits arounds.

For such basic question I made a regular answer :D.

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/acis_project/wiki/Contribute_to_community

It's not only related to my own project, it can fit with any project. Just try to support existing project than create a new one which won't surely go far, this is my PoV. There's currently enough projects to fit with anyone's "tastes and colors". So test packs, and help which you consider the best for you.

About personal developement, if you don't like that or that, you still can work on a personal copy with your customs and synchro with main project from time to time.

Main projects (from my own knowledge), on a public state, are currently mine (aCis) and L2JFrozen. If really you can't find something good in both packs, well, just forget about IL. Cause you will redo more or less my own work if your goal is to do a real IL server.

Both projects, whatever ways they have taken (no custom and custom), are still better than L2J basic version.

• 2 weeks later...

It's still so pure l2j pack, just generally bugs are fixed, and not completed yet..

Good pack so far. O_o

Is it that difficult to understand that this project is 'dead'?