Stay or Leave L2. what would u do? and give a reason

Wonder how can you live your life if you ask people to make decisions for you even HERE, although the answer's clear as day.

I spend my free time in whatever I want and ur nobody to judge my decisions.

This is a forum and forums are created to talk with ppl. If u dont like this post

just leave... there are millions of posts out there waiting to be commented.

search an easy farm server full of pvps to have some fun sometimes..

1-2 hours a day pvping should be enough

in the rest of ur free time u could go out with ur friends.. better then any other game

or read books

best answer ^^ , search a high rate server and just have fun.. then you maybe found one low rate server and you enjoy it ;) GL

Read as many book as u can, find a gf, have fun with ur friends! L2 should only be used for 2h per day (and if u think that u'll never gear up with 2h game play per day---> MY ANSWER IS BOT! xD).

LF walker pm asap xD

All Private Server communities are in what's called a "recession" (google it) and it is in a devastating matter of shock to bring back the good old times. L2 Chronicles are being forgotten becuase it was mostly a FAD (also google it). It will be a downfall for a undecided period of time, but as things clear out, new servers will come, and it is about time a person actually thought of these 3 facts:

1) Not a lot of good servers are available

2) Demand for servers is high

3) I should consider opening a stable server

Try your best to find/open a server to mark your name in L2 Private Server's history.

-Azizka15 aKa The Grammar Nazi