why so little action here?

Hello all.I am newbie and this is a wow discussion and i was wondering in other sections like l2 or aion...

there is lot of action many people post every day but here why is it so "empty" i mean noone post new

things.. :(

Hello all.I am newbie and this is a wow discussion and i was wondering in other sections like l2 or aion...

there is lot of action many people post every day but here why is it so "empty" i mean noone post new

becose all the acction is on the american servers/forums or the retail :P

because , some retarded users managed to ban my main account ^^ in matter of fact i was the only one sharing on wow sections mostly,not that i might share anything!...dont assume that any1 from the staff knows anything from wow or dota so these sections ARE to remain dead.have fun...feel free to pm me so that i might help you with any wow issues or help or assist for free

PS: hi setekh

-Noble-

because , some retarded users managed to ban my main account ^^ in matter of fact i was the only one sharing on wow sections mostly,not that i might share anything!...dont assume that any1 from the staff knows anything from wow or dota so these sections ARE to remain dead.have fun...feel free to pm me so that i might help you with any wow issues or help or assist for free

PS: hi setekh

-Noble-

Commodus knows,but w/e

The fact DreaM/BW left is sad,anyway

just more ppl from here are playing l2..

anyway..

• 4 weeks later...