classic [L2 OFF] L2Ice

coward

Server will be nice if all rates would be x10...... not exp x10 and adena x1-2, come on, thats stupid im a lvl 44 gladiator with D grade...... and i think i will be 78 with D grade too...... xDDDDDD

But server's all the time down ;) So first admin must workin' with it then we'll speculating about rates.

guys you should trust l2ice stuff... they are having many massive ddos attacks. they hadnt time to see whats happening in server and, coz they were working to solve them... as i heard server has great protection, but they are having too many attacks, i mean many...

p.s. check website.. they have forum now and if you want to play there, just wait a little... mayby they will have a relaunch after this all with better protection

Nice server but need to fix rates and  add better protection OMG !!!!!!!  and need to fix THE RETAIL NPCs !!!!! and damn QUESTS !!!! npcs not working like retail ... and quests have missing texts ... and the quest reward is for x1 rate server so FTW !!!! fix these things and server will be BEST !!!!

Mana pots ftw  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well I was desperately looking for a low rate(4x - 15x) OFF server (C4,C5 or Interlude) with no bots and no dualbox allowed, and I found only this. I hope they will evolve to a good server. It is hard to find a liberal (rules) retail like low rate OFF server with 300+ online, fresh started and without bots today.

As I see server site is remove from server or something like this?

server wipe is lol and now open new server 1000X and 10x is lol have problem witch 1 server and make 2x,BR admin BR server=fail