Lineage 2 Tower 1.4 [IL-GOD]

clockman

Help. when i try to login in server i get this error. 83a9dafd3bb71c740081d41cceb413a3329.jpg

the server you're trying has login protection for bots.

check here the servers list and availability.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i'm new here so try and take it easy on me, anyways i'm having a problem... i don't know if it's been asked or what not but anyways here goes.... i have set it up correctly but when i injectx1 it loads the l2 window up and just as it's about to go to the login screen it tells me that l2.bin has stopped working, mind you i have tried changing l2.bin to l2.exe and it stills says the same thing. but by chance that it does get to the login screen it tells me that i have a gamegaurd error and yes i have tried deleting the gamegaurd multiple times but still no go. so can anyone please help me? BTW i'm playing on official north american servers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have a problem with L2Tower, when I shut down window with Lineage, it works with big delay and I usualy die. Its the problem when I have more clients at the same time, only the active one is working, others are delayed. Does anyone know how to solve it please? :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I have a problem with L2Tower, when I shut down window with Lineage, it works with big delay and I usualy die. Its the problem when I have more clients at the same time, only the active one is working, others are delayed. Does anyone know how to solve it please? :-)

You are missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package and .NET 3.5

or

Your pc can't handle multiple boxes, most likely your graphics card fault.

just fix the background performance, and it will work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, can someone please help me? I got this error, read lots of forums but couldn't find anything on it. I'm using windows 8.1 and would like it running for Interlude

Thanks!

2015.2.27 18:54:30
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2197 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 710M       (3788)

General protection fault!

History: UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 000D0428 1287 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...