L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

too many errors...u loose clients by that...

Not really, to have your own server you must have some knowledge .. some of them are outta L2 World, you need to convence people .. in a lot of things, here the fact is make fixes, and stop adding more custom apart from what we already have .. now is time to fix all the features, anyway, althought this part [cleaning, fixing and optimizing] is most work for pack's owner, but users [i mean people who uses the pack] must have knowledge about java to fix few things by themselves, i am starting to learn java, and some people helps me and i am so happy because of that, but i started learning java because i know DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHAT PROJECT I USE, I WILL FIND BUGS EVERYWHERE, and before start requesting somebody fixe that for me, so i can do it by myself.

Well I cant say its really stable.Rev 580 was totaly bugged - disconnect for most user actions such as hitting mobs or use werehouse.

Damn flood protection is crap at all.

Dwarf after lev 20 get Grade Penalty but no grade on it,so its not really good project.

grade penalty? u joke or what? i`m using this pack and i test it and i did not have any problem except skills ,also the flood protectors need to be set up (bu u need to use your brain to do theat)

and the problem when u use F1 = normal atack if u keep press it up one and one u get kickd out from game becouse u did not set the flood protection also if u use much mp potions and u do not use them on a interval of time of 5 sec till next time u use mp potion also you get disconect(kickD) but this is not a problem for the pack becouse u only need to do is to set up the protection flood sistem , its a good project but u need to know what you are doing in it ..so stop write craps here!

thx have a nice day

I didn`t say this is crap ... but last rev 580 has some serious errors,most comes from flood protection even if all setups is on false in config files...but this will be fixed in next rev.

Guys the project is quite good. In my opinion it is the best free interlude project! About the errors I think that the problem is the devs. There are only 2-3 ppl who do modifactions on the core and they may need help on it!