L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

sorry then, but is my navicat old or something???

I get errors when table has "TYPE=MyISAM" and I saw others working with "ENGINE=MyISAM" and there are duplicating keys with scheme buffer.....

More custom = more unstable system.

System is stable else customs are dirty coded. I don't like customs, because server need a lot more resources than clean pack, for example.

I get many errors when trying to compile 485rev.

try to update your java version to the latest.

many error appeared for this.

sorry then, but is my navicat old or something???

to me, you are right .. YOUR navicat is badworking or maybe your MySql .. i don't know .. but that i remember that problem we had a long time ago .. i didn't see that problem since around a month or maybe 3 weeks, now everything according to navicat/mysql works fine, obviously L2JFrozen has another type of cells

anyway .. i invite you to go foroum and get all info.. because this topic is just opened to make people know about proyect, not to give support at all

GO FORUM IF YOU NEED SOMETHING

The best free L2J pack for Interlude. Thank you for making it free and improving it every day!

Yea sure, another IL Custom without any future coming from you as i saw.

The best free L2J pack for Interlude. Thank you for making it free and improving it every day!

Hardly. They have a few serious holes that need to be patched also. If you are going to run it live you better do your homework or endup like l2Main which was running their pack. Other than that have done some good work but focus to much on custom when so much core interlude things need to be fixed.

We are doing the possible to have a "live server full working and stable Interlude pack". As you perfectly know, when we started this project it was the L2jScoria base with all its bugs to fix, while right now, after a lot of months work, we are finding solutions to fix little bugs and thanks to our community support to integrate our pack with already known fixes too. Remembe "Patience is 'the' virtue of the strong ones" and, as you can check with our pack, we make (sometime also really stupid but needed) fixes daily to create the more stable Interlude pack to use daily on your live server :).

Shyla

Hardly. They have a few serious holes that need to be patched also. If you are going to run it live you better do your homework or endup like l2Main which was running their pack. Other than that have done some good work but focus to much on custom when so much core interlude things need to be fixed.

dont think so.

the pack, yes, has lot of customs but shyla and nefer work for about 2 month in core side to patch the serious holes.

you can check everything on forum and if you will give a try, you will be sure that the custom things are in the 2nd case for now.

Dear Guys,

as you know, right now me and Dario (sometime) are working as Dev on this project, so I think it's time to enlarge our Dev Team to fix already known bugs and to start to work to some important needed refactors (skills/community boards/protections). So, who could help us? Is there anyone that is a Skilled L2j Dev and has time to help us? Please provide here a little presentation about you and contact me to let me know about your decision.

Thank you,

Shyla

more info http://l2jfrozen.com/index.php?topic=1134.msg4091#msg4091