[SHARE] RPG-CLUB NAVICAT MODIFICATION FOR L2 TOWER BOT

TILEMACHOS

Nobody will stop me ;)

And if there are people who likes Reverse Enginering we can do something together to tottaly break and the hardest things

You should cooperate with l2net ppl  , mpj123 for example

Noob question:

Navicat, can u please tell us why this nwindow modification only enables l2tower to work but not l2w or l2net? Or is there something "else" involved, for not making it work for those programs? :P

I can tell you, because communication is encrypted bettwen server & clieny by rpg. L2w, L2net, L2control, zRanger they reading data from network traffice on low level, l2tower is reading that data on higger level right inside game after game decrypt it.

I can tell you, because communication is encrypted bettwen server & clieny by rpg. L2w, L2net, L2control, zRanger they reading data from network traffice on low level, l2tower is reading that data on higger level right inside game after game decrypt it.

And this offcourse is the Hot with this Bot :D

RPG-CLUB Still not Updated...

They might hitting their heads on the wall to break it...hahaha

Seems hard for them to understand what have i done :D

And this offcourse is the Hot with this Bot :D

RPG-CLUB Still not Updated...

They might hitting their heads on the wall to break it...hahaha

Seems hard for them to understand what have i done :D

I doubt they even care at the moment. They have some serious issues with x15 server at the moment.

L2Walker IG would be easier to make work on RPG... unless we can figure out the new opcode encryption key. Then L2.NET only needs to add a new editable box for it (I think Its already in tbh)

L2Walker IG would be easier to make work on RPG... unless we can figure out the new opcode encryption key. Then L2.NET only needs to add a new editable box for it (I think Its already in tbh)

With this module i released maybe yes for walker...

For the latest updated version it is immposible...

I looked in the Bot that server shares...there is a .exe file that is called loader

This files is inline Patching the L2Walker OOG and makes it able to connect to the server...but many functions are destroyed

I have the idea to edit this patcher they made and make it patch a Walker only for passing the Login and other functions stay intact...But there is no time for me to do this...i have to much work to do :-/

Mpj if you know people that know from assembly i am sure they can understand and help you make L2.NET connect to this Server normally