[SHARE] RPG-CLUB NAVICAT MODIFICATION FOR L2 TOWER BOT

TILEMACHOS

lol why u need 1000 posts now for it ?

U ofc want to earn some money for it right ?

Few days ago u were a very wise man and now...

All peoples all the same.

PS. GM's why this stupid thing like post count works here ? All forum is full of spam

LOL??

It is hidden to prevent the update and off course supporting a site is not such a big thing...

And if you wanna know something...

You can ask something gently from me in pm like other dudes did...But you prefer saying stupid thing

Quote from: eragon1111 on Yesterday at 09:29:29 PM

Not like i need it very badly but making money on opensorce is sick :X and sure will make ppl angry enough to write spambot for spamming this forum  1000 posts in 10 sec xD

I don't share a Clockman Modification...

I share a File Created by me made to work with the client of RPG

GET IT NOW??

NON OF YOU GUYS WILL GET THE FILE BY ME....

I ALREADY SHARED MY FILES TO 5-6 PPL IN PM

THEY WERE GOOD PPL... THEY TALKED TO ME AND THEY DIDN'T SAY ANY BU**S**T IN PUBLIC BEFORE THEY ASK ME IN PM

IF YOU WANNA KNOW I CAN EASYILY EARN MONEY BY SELLING

BUT LOOK I AM NOT DONATOR AND I AM SHARING FOR FREE

Already he is right. It's looks like only he doing something good and trying to brake protection, so ppl don't complane about hide just donate and you will see :).

Already he is right. It's looks like only he doing something good and trying to brake protection, so ppl don't complane about hide just donate and you will see :).

Yeah donating on this website is CHEAP. I've been a donated member for years and it was worth every penny i spent. People need to stop bitching as this website and the people including on it give out so much. They could be arseholes and sell it but they share thier hard work just for people to bitch.

Yeah donating on this website is CHEAP. I've been a donated member for years and it was worth every penny i spent. People need to stop bitching as this website and the people including on it give out so much. They could be arseholes and sell it but they share thier hard work just for people to bitch.

thats why if its cheap, admins of servers like rpg can be donated members and see all the hided ... rotfl its pointless to hide something for protection if any1 with 10$ can see this rotfl this argument is stupid as ever xD

Well i was talkin to mod but w/e... Trying to prevent from update is normal, but lets look on reality :X its very probable that rpg admins have account donator here and the point of making it invisible is just hilarous :X

Ure shering 1 file thats why ive told opensorce(its opensorce even if it was modyfied ...). Mod is just using ure work to earn money thats the reality :P

You have no idea...

Even if Admins of RPG get the files they propably will need many many days  to understand what have i done...

Nothing is opensource...Learn computer language and you will propably understand what means open source programs...

No he will not get rich from my shares...Forums like this one with so many posts and Members needs a big ammount of money to be hosted...Supporting sites is not a bad think..

Nothing is free of fee nowdays

Plz stop crying...

This is not a marketplace..it's an ideas exchange place and nothing more

L2walker works on RPG for sure but with Limited options...

So they are for sure unhooking some API's

I will try to find the way now to bypass the unhook Proccess

My search on that server wil not stop until i get a full Functional L2walker and no errors for any hack :)

w8 for news :D

"L2walker works on RPG for sure but with Limited options..."

Works for sure, meaning u didn't make it work yet, but will? And what exactly does 'limited' means? What will we be able to do with it and what not?

I followed all your steps and indeed the error occured it happend after 10 sec's when the game runned, i can hide it, but my screen keeps white and unplayable.

using win vista 32.

dm-1129413430812.png

bump..i could play with windows xp,but in my main pc i have the same error(win7)

hope tilemachos can do something ;>

you can normally login with walker...

but the only function i found that is working is the chat...

They maybe unhooking some API functions from walker or we just need a new script for WPF

kk i can say thats a great share and from now on i believe ur work

but !

on w7 x64 it crashes after like 10 sec

thats pretty sad

Yep. I already try to start game with win xp compitablity but it dosen't work. Also Game guard killer dosen't help. So i guess we need find another solution :)