Grand Khavatari

thank you guys .you make me feel really glad cause i spent a whole day to make everything be perfect and be shown perfect.i hope my guide help a lot of players.

noticed some things

first of all,u use Jade Claw fists

secondly,better light armor(u have mastery)

You don't have the 2 dwarf buffs

also,Cele+ haste are the MUST,and spirit vs Ud ;)

thank you guys .you make me feel really glad cause i spent a whole day to make everything be perfect and be shown perfect.i hope my guide help a lot of players.

the hard work always rewarded

Very detailed guide, this will help a lot of newbies keep going

Btw u forgot certification.

noticed some things

first of all,u use Jade Claw fists

secondly,better light armor(u have mastery)

You don't have the 2 dwarf buffs

also,Cele+ haste are the MUST,and spirit vs Ud ;)

what u mean about Jade Claw fists ? i have test the light armor and heavy armor stats ,in pvp too and i think heavy is better,but that's why i had post the light armors too.Also there is not space in buffs to add dwarf buffs(i mean slots) but i will edit the post to say that if the server has more slots you can add them.Finally i wrote it like that about certifications because guys use more the other skills than master skills, that's why i wrote it like that.I am adding this about dwarf buffs under the text of buffs.thnx for the notices Finito :D

what u mean about Jade Claw fists ? i have test the light armor and heavy armor stats ,in pvp too and i think heavy is better,but that's why i had post the light armors too.Also there is not space in buffs to add dwarf buffs(i mean slots) but i will edit the post to say that if the server has more slots you can add them.Finally i wrote it like that about certifications because guys use more the other skills than master skills, that's why i wrote it like that.I am adding this about dwarf buffs under the text of buffs.thnx for the notices Finito :D

i mean Freya weapons(not Ge vesper ones)

also,you put

cele

spirit

haste or ud

but it should be like ths

cele

haste

ud or spirit

i think u got me ;)

i mean Freya weapons(not Ge vesper ones)

also,you put

cele

spirit

haste or ud

but it should be like ths

cele

haste

ud or spirit

i think u got me ;)

for the weapons i have written below the vesper fists this :If the server is freya use the freya one with the same Special Abilities (SA) .And about the certifications ,i will change them for you :D but most of players do not usually use master skills

for the weapons i have written below the vesper fists this :If the server is freya use the freya one with the same Special Abilities (SA) .And about the certifications ,i will change them for you :D but most of players do not usually use master skills

what?

where are master skills?

I noticed a little imperfection.. the skill name isn't "Dark form" as far as i know but "infernal form"

Anyway the guide is awesome, gf  deserved the karma

Edit: well i found on l2dropspoil that the skill is called "Dark form" dunno why i remember is called "infernal form"

what?

where are master skills?

lol wrong.I was confused .Ok soz ,so you are absolutely right.Changes Done : Add dwarf buffs and change certications a bit as Finito desired :D

Also,augments are more.Plenty of them,basically

we are talking about GE/Freya

you don't have to add them all,but it's ok,give some more examples

Also,augments are more.Plenty of them,basically

we are talking about GE/Freya

you don't have to add them all,but it's ok,give some more examples

yeah i have posted the basic one.It's a guide but i don't want to limit players only to 5 augments.It's good to make their own options

yeah i have posted the basic one.It's a guide but i don't want to limit players only to 5 augments.It's good to make their own options

You don't choose an augment

you choose if u must keep one,if it is useful

that's my point

great guide but

84-50 level                  Vesper Fighter (Health)                                  Vesper Fighter (Focus)

woot?:D

great guide but

84-50 level                  Vesper Fighter (Health)                                  Vesper Fighter (Focus)

woot?:D

Fixed ,thank you WeirdSituation for you notice too.It was a big guide and it was really difficult to find the mistakes

Buffs:

Berserker ? No way :)

No Song of Hunter ? Eeeeh...fail.

Dyes:

No dyes on Grand Khavatari is like going on a party without condoms.

Weaken skills:

Force Of Destruction: since i don't play Kamael+, can you explain me what does this skill do?

Totems:

Rabbit Totem is NOT always the right choice, you must use Wolf's totem too, because when you use Rabbit Totem your P atk lowers very much. I recommend using Wolf against running archers and daggers.