[Guide]How To Extract And Use An L2 Server Patch For Newbies.

~First Of All You Have To Download Lineage (which client you want ex. Interlude,Freya,).Then When You  Have To Install The Game..Your Install Potition At Local Disc (C:) Is (Computer-->Local Disc(C:)-->Programm Files-->Lineage II).

Links To Download Clients Are At The Share Of L2Dialogos : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=178053.0

Shot:

1.png

~Then You Need To Have Winrar so you can extract your server's patch.(Write At google download winrar and install it...it's easy!).

~After You go at the server site and select one of the mirrors to download the patch..

~After This a winrar window will appear at your screen like this..

Shot:

2.png

~This Is Your Server's Folder...

1st You mark with the mouse the folder..

2nd You press extract at the top of the winrar

3rd You select the place you want(dont select at (Computer-->Local Disc(C:)-->Programm Files-->Lineage II) you will have error

And Then You Press OK...

Shot:

3.png

Shot:

4.png

~OK when you finish this you have sucessfully extracted your patch..

~Then Go at desktop at the folder you have exctracted and open it..

~You Will See 3 or 2 Folder...(1 is for animetion ,2 Server,3 Systextures)

Then You Have to copy and paste all of them seperate..

Open animation folder and mark everything and then copy like this..:

shot:

5.png

And Then You Have To Go At LineAge II's Animation And Paste And Replace Them :

Shot:

6.png

And Then Replace Them:

Shot:

7.png

~YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME FOR THE SYSTEXTURES IF THE SERVER HAS...

2.NOW YOU HAVE TO RENAME YOUR SERVER (USUALLY SERVER HAS THE NAME "server" AND YOU HAVE TO RENAME IT) AND COPY IT THEN

Shot:

8-1.png

And Copy It

shot:

9.png

And finnaly go and paste it at (Computer-->Local Disc(C:)-->Programm Files-->Lineage II):

Shot:

10.png

And Open The Server's Folder find l2.exe And opern your game ^^

All Credits to ~AmiDamar0u

(Some people will find this uselles but its guide to help newbies so dont delete it..)

With all this steps and shots u make it more difficult then it is..

After u DL the patch usually the window u told it appears it doesnt..

u could simply press right click on the patch and extract it.. i think all ppl know how to extract a damn file..

after just copy all the folders u found in the .rar file and paste them into the lineage2's folder.. u dont have to copy all the files inside the folder.. just copy all folder is easier..and ofc overwrite the existing files.. that's all..

So useless...

After all you can't expect much from a 12-13y.o gr kid with nickname Amidamaru.

I told ya that some user's that are more mature and more clever and more pro and more piou piou will find it useless...

And what about me mind your job i have requested a rename but noone gimme that rename...

You find this useless do what  ya want delete or anything  else you want ....I really dont care about this type's of posts

/facepalm  :o

Listen to me

doing this job,is 10 sec job normally(open rar,open folder,rename system to system1 or something other) and MOVE folder from winrar to folder,and then press REPLACE to all

Listen to me

doing this job,is 10 sec job normally(open rar,open folder,rename system to system1 or something other) and MOVE folder from winrar to folder,and then press REPLACE to all

Yea but i have done this job for NEWBIES that are asking all time how to extract my patch or else.. It's Not A BIG DEAL I know and it's not a very usefull guide.. i dont expect anything from this..

Yea but i have done this job for NEWBIES that are asking all time how to extract my patch or else.. It's Not A BIG DEAL a know and it not a very usefull guide.. i dont expect anything from this..

yeah,u made it fckn complicated now

gj

you made the 5 clicks 15

yeah,u made it fckn complicated now

gj

you made the 5 clicks 15

Look man i make it more complicated because i add my way how to exrtact this..

And you may find this more complicated because of the foto's..

Think that you are a newbie and you dont know how to use a patch this it will works...

Listen to me

i agree,you don't help the newbies with confuse them more,as Finito said it's to easy and to fast to do it with the ''traditional'' way.anyway i am happy and i will be polite.gj man :D