[Share]BlackViper Armor Set [CT2.3]

Dev

Ha ha, omg, You are so funny...

1. You already have Black Vesper, right ?

2. How the hell You want to use those shoulders at IL ? ^^

3. If You already have Black Vesper and IL cant use those shoulder pads, then ... WTF ? :)

Hope I helped You :E Take care

well i suppose it could be adapted but i dont know much for client modding so forgive me :)

well i suppose it could be adapted but i dont know much for client modding so forgive me :)

You dont need huge knowledge about client modding to see in game, that IL client doesnt support armors shoulder pads as long as they have theirs own models :]

To be able to use those shoulder pads at IL client, You will have to make one model for armor + shoulder pads at once !

There is no place for individual shoulder pads models at IL client *.dat files, so...face it :]

EDIT:

One more thing:

ALL CREDITS MINE !

So far I know, You didnt create whole Black Vesper - You have used already shared Black Vesper and You just added those shoulder pads, so...not "all" credits should be Yours, right ?

All credits mine.Want to understand it or not.Thanks in advance.

Strange...

One more thing: So far I know, You didnt create whole Black Vesper - You have used already shared Black Vesper and You just added those shoulder pads, so...not "all" credits should be Yours, right ?

I think You should add also the author of original Black Vesper armor as well, because You have used it...Shoulder pads mod is Yours, ofc, but the biggest work was done by original Black Vesper armor author, so...no fence.

Strange...I think You should add also the author of original Black Vesper armor as well, because You have used it...Shoulder pads mod is Yours, ofc, but the biggest work was done by original Black Vesper armor author, so...no fence.

I dissagree,the black vesper isn't more then vesper sql's and a small work on systextures and ofc I didn't took the author's blackvesper I created this armor from the scratch.And please don't spam next time I will report you.Cheers

I dissagree,the black vesper isn't more then vesper sql's and a small work on systextures and ofc I didn't took the author's blackvesper I created this armor from the scratch.And please don't spam next time I will report you.Cheers

Is not a spam, lol. You have took Black Vesper armor, You didnt even changed the names of *.UTX files (blackvesper1.utx !) and You simply dont want to add author credits ? oO Ofc, mod with shoulder pads, shity SQL works, are Yours, but the whole Black Vesper armor (legs, chest, gloves, boots) are not Your job man...

You are so selfish then simple creadit is too painful for You...

1/3 credits are Yours. The biggest part of work was done by Black Vesper author. Try to make WHOLE armor, texture by texture, by yourself, then you will see how "fun" it is ;) Good advice for You - if You want to be a good client modder, then respect others work ! For now you are nothing more than MXCHEATER.

* This msg is the one that You can report :] But all credits are still not Yours :]

Is not a spam, lol. You have took Black Vesper armor, You didnt even changed the names of *.UTX files (blackvesper1.utx !) and You simply dont want to add author credits ? oO Ofc, mod with shoulder pads, shity SQL works, are Yours, but the whole Black Vesper armor (legs, chest, gloves, boots) are not Your job man...

You are so selfish then simple creadit is too painful for You...

1/3 credits are Yours. The biggest part of work was done by Black Vesper author. Try to make WHOLE armor, texture by texture, by yourself, then you will see how "fun" it is ;) Good advice for You - if You want to be a good client modder, then respect others work ! For now you are nothing more than MXCHEATER.

* This msg is the one that You can report :] But all credits are still not Yours :]

stfu faggot

Nice Share . :) Good Work But i think is already posted .

EDIT : Sorry , My Wrong , is not posted :P .

not laready shared, is a black vesper but with new shoulders man!! where you see that? I don't think so ;)

ALL CREDITS MINE !

False!!!

The Black Vesper was done by Maitosanah!!! I don't see your work but I'm sure that you did only shoulders,Server Files and maybe change armor.grp  to write shoulders in it.