[L2J]L2 Tonic x5000

JackDaniel

better now with deticated. but need to take care of server zones, and quests. there are times quests don't work at all or ppl want farm zone pvp new.. gl.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you donate to THAT server>

That's old post, i got my donates back. Server is nice, join and see. 200 + online (not right now, 9:00 in the morning).

servers SAKS!

That hero HarmonyLadyZoe have full donate char with 5-6 pasives/actives and full +30. To get black items you must w8 for players to vote and for 15-20 vote you get a item with who you can buy a bless or other shits. FAIL! 1 week to get custom items +0 ! quit it .

servers SAKS!

That hero HarmonyLadyZoe have full donate char with 5-6 pasives/actives and full +30. To get black items you must w8 for players to vote and for 15-20 vote you get a item with who you can buy a bless or other shits. FAIL! 1 week to get custom items +0 ! quit it .

hmm  I think exactly from that , you must stay at this server to get this awards

hmm  I think exactly from that , you must stay at this server to get this awards

nea ,donators have black +25 newbie have apella , when you say "PVP SERVER" what are you thinking? To wait for awards or log in your free times and have some fun ?

nea ,donators have black +25 newbie have apella , when you say "PVP SERVER" what are you thinking? To wait for awards or log in your free times and have some fun ?

also boss respawns every 24 hour or so and drops custom book. So?