[share] prelude beta

Hello everyone, this is my Christmas gift.

For the oldschool lowers i share a prelude beta server pack configured by me.

For those who dont know, prelude beta version means that:

*there are no 2nd class change and lvl 40+ skills

*buffs last only 10 mins

*there are no towns like oren, aden, hunters

*there is no antharas and lot of rb's are missing

*there are no blessed spiritshots or spiritshots

*the only castle siege is gludio castle

*you can set castle tax to 30%

*all bows are slow, even those who are very slow nowadays

*there are no textures for fists

*there are no dual swords

*there are no casting speed potions

*blacksmith noc's have no functions

*warehouse keepers dont have freight and clan warehouse

*you cant make alliance

*spoil skill doesnt start attack

*weight is influenced by str not con

*there are no clan halls

*and a lot of more things that werent implemented or were different back in year 2002/2003....

Difference between the pack that was shared before by Kali, is that i offer:

*fixed ai.obj (translated teleport names and edited item list for grocery stores and luxury shop).

*fixed npcpos.txt (changed locations for several npc's in orc, dwarwen and gludin village).

*fixed html (edited dialogs for chamberlain saius, all blacksmiths, all wh keepers and luxury shop traders).

*fixed npcname-e.txt for client (synced with the c1 npc names, because they were terribly translated back in prelude)

*fixed a lil bit itemname-e.txt for client (quest item names)

*fixed sysstring-e.txt for client (translated missing lines)

Also this pack includes:

*dbscript files shared by hicks (ragezone)

*server setup guide by hicks (ragezone)

*part of c1 english html's shared by Marciano666 (ragezone)

*geodata (c1) shared by borra (?)

*l2acc tool shared by smeli

*npcdate change tool by Lineage2Angel

Whats not done yet, but waiting on to-do list:

*geodata update

*anti bot patch

server download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/439021332/prelude_beta_full_by_rebelstrik.rar

Client:

http://www.fileplanet.com/138490/download/Lineage-2-Open-Beta

Client patch:

http://rapidshare.com/files/439022081/prelude_beta_patch_by_rebelstrik.rar

Happy holidays!

Updated (11. jan 2011)

Opened forum for new project:

http://l2prelude.screwcamel.com/

Good share.

Credits to?

just read what i wrote before:

For the oldschool lowers i share a prelude beta server pack configured by me.

Difference between the pack that was shared before by Kali, is that i offer:

Also this pack includes:

*dbscript files shared by hicks (ragezone)

*server setup guide by hicks (ragezone)

*part of c1 english html's shared by Marciano666 (ragezone)

*geodata (c1) shared by borra (?)

*l2acc tool shared by smeli

*npcdate change tool by Lineage2Angel

ofc i could add Kali, for sharing most of the files earlier, but theoretically all the credits goes for ncsoft. all clear now?

gl with the beta pack :)

but who play prelude now? :/

mostly its for myself. i believe there are more like me somewhere outside that doesnt like that the game has turned into wowage2 with 150 more pokemons at each expansion.

also i prefer everyone who starts to learn l2off structure, begin with this pack, because this version is the most simple. step by step changing the versions to a newer ones u can learn lot of usefull stuff. but thats only my oppinion.

this pack is vital in competition "PTS vs Java"

java lovers saying "L2-java is better than PTS now"

well, we have Prelude client and we can just test it is true what they say

maybe L2-Interlude-java is somehow better than PTS, maybe L2-Freya-java is much better than PTS

but L2-java just does not exists

cause L2 begins from Prelude, not Interlude or Freya

this pack is vital in competition "PTS vs Java"

java lovers saying "L2-java is better than PTS now"

well, we have Prelude client and we can just test it is true what they say

maybe L2-Interlude-java is somehow better than PTS, maybe L2-Freya-java is much better than PTS

but L2-java just does not exists

cause L2 begins from Prelude, not Interlude or Freya

Seriously smeli, are you delusional again?

Do you prefer to run 3,5INCH Floppies and 486 processors?

It was afterall before dual cores, 2003 and giga ram and clock speeds.

Therefor it's best!

It's like bitchslapping evolution and rejecting everything the human race has achieved.

Stop being so utterly retarded.

Are you ever gonna grow up?

You may prefer c1 or c2 or wahtever, which is fine.

Just accept that others like to drive cars from this century and not Karl Benz's velo from 1984.

220px-Benz-velo.jpg

(Above picture displays Smeli's preferred choice of transport - Because it's only fun to travel when the journey is longer than the stay itself!)

I will try to explain my position:

when we talking about riding cars, we cant talk about olmecs ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec )

because olmecs disapeared a long before cars were invented

so in l2 we can talk about java-Interlude, java-Freya  but not java-Prelude

and l2 is Interlude, Freya and Prelude

java represents only modern l2 not all l2

and when talking about all l2 we must remember all l2, not only modern l2

as when we talking about all human kind, we must have in mind olmecs too

I like the earlier Chronicals myself, Preclude to C3 as being the best L2 versions made. I am surprised nobody took the time to code a Prelude Java emu system considering getting retail info for that would be pretty simple.

Earliest Java core I have ever seen is C2 but that was poorly coded and not even half completed.

i can't simply i m noob at it that why =)

and my dual 1.8gh/z won't handle it i think :P

but i will give a try :P

Guide .HTm port me to invalid token so ^^"

if you got other link that are similar feel free to tell

thanks =)