aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

250 is the last free rev for now.

3-4 posts up from yours..

http://www.4shared.com/get/9PROkHR5/trunk_250.html

I will make a report.

On evas saint class skill "serenade of eva" i dont thing that it is warks 100% like retail. Make same test in aggressive monster and no aggressive to be 100% sufe that it warks.

Sorry for my bad english! :D

Don't report here, make a report on forum, Bugs reports > Skills.

Don't report here, make a report on forum, Bugs reports > Skills.

poor Tyky, life is hard so? Don't worry, I voted for you on the "who is the best staff member on MXC"

poor Tyky, life is hard so? Don't worry, I voted for you on the "who is the best staff member on MXC"

Life is hard cause L2J let IL chronicle in poor shape :). Except that, all is ok, many stuffs are on the refactor road. I feel supported by my "crappy crew" and ppl begins to use my pack, so my work isn't (totally) in vain.

I'm not the best MxC staff member, as I just send to hell ppl when they ask something stupid. I clearly miss patience, but it's like a trademark, it goes with the character.

I'm not the best MxC staff member, as I just send to hell ppl when they ask something stupid. I clearly miss patience, but it's like a trademark, it goes with the character.

this is the BEST way to handle ppl, I always do that, but I usually do it like a troll. :)