aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Changeset 295

Sailren, MovieMaker, Zone system && GrandBossManager, misc

Sailren AI

- A wild Sailren appeared ! Ty UnAfraid for the L2OFF script (leeched cinematic, oust location, exit gk locations, and inactive timer duration).

- addition of the blank npc 32110 (for the animation), one L2BossZone, change of type for L2GrandBoss, one line added in grandboss_data.sql and edition of GrandBossTeleporters script to handle Shilen Stone / Teleport Cube behaviors.

MovieMaker enhancements

- you can now see all parameters of sequences on main panel.

- if you haven't a target, the movie takes you as target.

- addition of "Back" buttons on Edit and Add HTMs, returning to main panel.

Zone system && GrandBossManager

- GrandBossManager singleton system is dropped (use static approach).

- Cleanup and few method renames.

- Few fixes :

- lists and maps from L2BossZone can't be null anymore (drop involved checks) and use concurrent versions.

- GMs are now registered in _playersAllowed list - as regular players - if they used the "legit" way. They still have priviledges to teleport on such area and not being bothered by restriction.

- avoid to add a zone if it was already existing (just a security check, as List allows doublons).

- Reintroduction on ids on L2BossZone zones, in order to correctly load/save allowed players (cause a problem notably if you add/remove zones meanwhile).

- L2ZoneType variables concerning zones children are moved in zones children :

- affectedRace > L2MotherTreeZone.

- affectedLvlMin / targetClass > L2EffectZone.

- Following parameters are dropped : affectedClassId, affectedClassType, affectedLvlMax.

- drop of internal flag _checkAffected, as isAffected() uses now inheritance.

- All null checks concerning L2BossZone zones on scripts are dropped (as those scripts can't, anyway, work without those zones...).

Misc

- Addition of door HPs view (happens in peace time or for siege defenders). isEnemy() is dropped and replaced by isAutoAttackable() for doors HP view.

- All configs related to GBs are renamed. Hardcoded safeties are dropped, so don't edit configs when drunk.

- fix clan ranks for heroes and nobles + L2ClanMember cleanup, ty BaT for report.

- all variables on individual AIs are organized as following : zone, private static final, public static final, public.

PS : while L2ScriptZone are using 10XXXX ids, L2BossZone will use 11XXXX ones. Remember about it while adding custom zones !

I'm proud to say we're the pack with the most retail-like Sailren (cinematic included).

Your Sailren is more retail than the retail itself  :gusta:

Depends of the L2OFF pack you talk about ;p. On L2OFF IL, probably it's not working correctly.

Changeset 296

Antharas, RBs timers, Misc

Antharas

- addition of death cinematic (ty UnAfraid for the script).

- Antharas use his skills following L2OFF script. And yes, the Rnd.get() -beep-fest is retail-like.

RBs timers

- fix GBs/RBs timers to follow L2OFF values. The biggest change is regular bosses going from 12-36h to 12-60h (36 +- 24) && Zaken/Sailren timers.

- random timer is modified to handle hours by hours, not ms by ms (* 3600000 is made after the Rnd is selected).

- random timer on GBs is supposed to be +-, not only + (edition of all GBs AI scripts).

- drop of RaidMinRespawnMultiplier and RaidMaxRespawnMultiplier configs. I don't like them. Don't ask.

Misc

- addition of ZoneId (exemple : L2Character.ZONE_PVP > ZoneId.PVP).

- fix arenas XP loss, ty Root for report. You still loss XP inside arenas if killed by anything except playable (avoid RB exploits).

- you don't lose XP while in siege, if you were involved by the siege (either playable or siege NPCs).

- fix new clan member "rank" (you are registered in main clan, not on 5th grade). Ty SweeTs.

- fix an invalid pvpflag scenario (summoner is out of the arena, but summon/pet is in : attacking the summon/pet makes you purple).

- reorganization of L2PcInstance isAutoAttackable(), which also fix 1 issue about clan member check (the clan member check was made on attacker's objectId, but attacker can be the summon...).

- bring isInsideZone in L2Object, allowing to drop all casts.

- addition of isInArena(), as it's often used (checks if a player is in a PVP zone but not in a SIEGE zone).

- getWantsPeace() > wantsPeace(), modified for a boolean rather than int.

Notes :

- getRespawnMinDelay() and getRespawnMaxDelay() are "overriden" on L2RaidBoss spawn to be used as fixed and random timers => (getRespawnMinDelay() + Rnd.get(-getRespawnMaxDelay(), getRespawnMaxDelay())) * 3600000.

- isAutoAttackable is to test.

Antharas is another victim on my retail-like huntboard.

gameserver/data/xml/items and you put the item y want there.. :D

i know how...but i have download dynasty wepons or "demonic" and that weapons have and slq file..

i put system files (itemname,weapogrp systextures/animations and others) i put and the game server files .item xml and mulisells but when i join to game i dont see it on shop..i see one black icon and i take error :(

but where i have to put the Sql? there is no table on navicant with "custom weapons" or weapons"

i put all weapons files in the locations but i dont know what to do with sql... so no sql = no weapons.