aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

IDK but frozen haven't got "Expert" Devs and they're making some things where someone with skills can make by himself.... On the other hand if you have skilled devs(Real skilled) all will be under control for you your project and your other teammates also... The truth is that i recommend to all my friends almost about your project cuz i know you're making your best to have stable and bugless project with all the contents to work successfully... Just keep going and be sure that everyone choose your project than other projects...

If you got interesting codes, I'm always interested if they trully are useful and not because it's "L2JFree bitch it's cooler than L2J so stfu". Just point me stuff, I (even you) can open a workbench on public, and ppl can busy about them when I'm working on something else. Simple.

It's perhaps sad to say (admit for a L2JFree fan like you), but L2J managed to make big code cleanup those 2 last years ; it notably explains why they didn't care to change of chronicle. They reworked a lot of features. You should take an eye.

aCis in its current version is far better than L2JIL version in any possible way. I only miss scripts end (40 scripts) and few boring bug fixes to be really called "stable".

The packet queue is kinda boring, tbh. At least associated FPs packet system.

To be honest, I don't want such community as is on frozen, they ask, ask, ask and ask.. :D I'd have to stay online all day long reading useless topics begging for single thing :troll:

On aCis, we wanna create a smart and mature community :)

That's the reason why we are just a few guys. Anyone smart around? :troll:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Small troll mode :D

Rome wasn't built in a day :)

About Quest, I mean quest engine by Hasha :) and there is many other things that IC members did :P But you see, they help in any (good) way. Surely they does better things than frozens one :)

Well i dont know, see the thing is l2j have this really idiotic idea of dropping javolution and they replace everything with hashmaps(well most of the times they use hashmap or concurrenthashmap). That alone to quote 1 of my old java mentors and current l2emu(jfree) private project owner "the shittiest pack around". :D

Thing is you guys do great the pack progressed a lot from the original state, yet mostly the things i see are syncs from l2j on the crucial areas.

Basically as crucial areas i mean project management(using ant is just inefficent), c3p0 should be dropped for bonecp and configured to its fullest potential, the new l2j mmocore which guys have as i see is just average at best, the threading is a joke. Basically most of the things l2j does are just below average stuff.

You guys should really examine l2jfree and find its hidden jewels.

To be honest, I don't want such community as is on frozen, they ask, ask, ask and ask.. :D I'd have to stay online all day long reading useless topics begging for single thing :troll:

On aCis, we wanna create a smart and mature community :)

That's the reason why we are just a few guys. Anyone smart around? :troll:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Small troll mode :D

Main target for every project is to have unique codes to make and with developer's brain the rest of the team can make unique features animations and so on... Till now where i using L2JFrozen i didn't saw something unique... Just the same just like to their every revision parts.... that's because aCis is more steps forward than other projects... because of creativity and bugless results to their revisions.

Yes, that's true. But, as Tryskell even mentioned. It's not rly 'stable' yet. By stable you can consider such things as you said :P

About bonecp, we got an implementation on the hidded boards. But now, it's kinda quiet about dat :D

When the time comes, it's gonna be reworked. Now Tk have other priorities. :)

that's because aCis is more steps forward than other projects... because of creativity and bugless results to their revisions.

Like one smart guy (The Lazy Banana opposite), one day said: Frozen is (all the time) fixing their own bugs, instead l2j one :) and aCis gois forward. Slowly, but stable. ;)

Yes, that's true. But, as Tryskell even mentioned. It's not rly 'stable' yet. By stable you can consider such things as you said :P

About bonecp, we got an implementation on the hidded boards. But now, it's kinda quiet about dat :D

Its like 15minutes to make the bonecp switch(around that depending on how much configuration you allow for the users) :)

Don't forget also that TK never having break(I guess) and he's trying to keep his project CLEAN that's because most people using his project and also for same reason to make a payment for aCis Revisions for the latest updates & News of the project....

Its like 15minutes to make the bonecp switch(around that depending on how much configuration you allow for the users) :)

15 min to make, ok. But what about good, proper configurations? That's the main reason Tk didn't commit it. Since he don't want do like Frozen: fix, fixxed, fix of fixxed fixx :troll:

Need test labs I'd say. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Don't forget also that TK never having break(I guess)

Haha, mady my day :troll: If you follow changesets on TopZone, you may know what I mean :D

15 min to make, ok. But what about good, proper configurations? That's the main reason Tk didn't commit it. Since he don't want do like Frozen: fix, fixxed, fix of fixxed fixx :troll:

Need test lab I'd say. Or maybe I'm wrong.

open source leech, i alredy did that part for you guys :DDD

open source leech, i alredy did that part for you guys :DDD

Share it, share it! :troll:

SweeTs, DON'T BREAK THE LEGEND !

About your lazyness? :dat:

Share it, share it! :troll:

About your lazyness? :dat:

https://xp-dev.com/svn/l2jazaria/trunk/l2jazaria-commons/src/main/java/com/l2jazaria/sql/L2Database.java

All the disabled config option are experimental for the admin to change because i dont think its worth it to use eg lazy init on a test server :D

All the disabled config option are experimental

You see, you see. That's what I'm talking about :troll: :D

You see, you see. That's what I'm talking about :troll: :D

Its fine to have experimental things in because some things depend on your mysql configuration/database size/sql traffic and they cant be optimized generally for every user.