aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

i need latest compiled rev, for decompiling and making last rev source. Now i have fully working 254 rev source, but i dont know if it's latest... I wont share or sell it. It's for testing.

LOL?

i need latest compiled rev, for decompiling and making last rev source. Now i have fully working 254 rev source, but i dont know if it's latest... I wont share or sell it. It's for testing.

lol

BTW acis page is down? i try login but it says http://acis.i-live.eu/ is not available..

any ETA for the website?

Nope, but you should admit you didn't see a lot of L2 pack websites DDoSed in your life. It looks like my next plans made one kid angry. Not even a threat message or money ask, nothing.

You can speak to me on MSN if you want. Personally I can be busy some days cause of noblesse quests to correct and finalization of new model, so attacker burns electricity for nothing.

Nope, but you should admit you didn't see a lot of L2 pack websites DDoSed in your life. It looks like my next plans made one kid angry. Not even a threat message or money ask, nothing.

You can speak to me on MSN if you want. Personally I can be busy some days cause of noblesse quests to correct and finalization of new model, so attacker burns electricity for nothing.

hehe

Actually, I will make a new msn soon cause my other one was bombed by fanbois and I have 1000+ friend requests every time I open msn. I don't want my pc to crash ;D

Laterz

probably cause acis is the best c6 project some noobs wanna fail it in order to bring their project up ;o

You wanna fail it too, otherwise you would give the name of that vip you claim that sells the project.

Guest Elfocrash

probably cause acis is the best c6 project some noobs wanna fail it in order to bring their project up ;o

there is no other IL project