aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

where i can download this pack project ?

"Contribution2Use" system : to get access to SVN and timeline, you have to work. A precompiled pack is distributed, and allow any people who want to help to be part of the project. Read this FAQ for all needed informations.

"Anti-custom" policy : all configs which have been judged useless have been cleaned up. A big work on admin commands and panel has been made aswell. Users can apply patches shared on the forum 'Custom' section. The point is to give you the CHOICE about what YOU want to add on YOUR server.

"Quality > quantity" behavior : I test a lot of times before commit. If a share is dangerous for pack integrity, it is tested as long as it is needed.

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=1093.0

Hi guys, here's a gift : aCis sources rev 243. If the archive is broken, contact me and I will try to zip it with another thing than 7-zip.

I see already the "it's a trap" comments, so why I'm doing that :

• Rev 242 is the only known leaked version of aCis. There are no other for the moment, ppl who state it are liers, as I dropped people who leaked it. I add +1 rev just to fock up ppl who think they got an advantage on me and on ppl who haven't aCis sources.
  • Some ppl are selling rev 242 (a couple of greeks so far), and perhaps add shits inside like keyloggers, viruses and lolvoicedcommand to control it. They make money on my community back.
  • One ppl begun a pack based on it ; don't be fooled, he will add only his customs and sell it, so now you can do the same, for free.
  • You still miss many important revisions, and you won't benefit any of future revision aswell.

Precompiled sources aren't available anymore for public. Why ?

• I'm fedup of ppl claiming they got latest sources but just decompile precompiled pack.
  • Ppl who leaked can't try to fix datapack.

I think already about a new system, where donators and free could co-exist (with a slight bonus for donators). Money would be reinvested in the pack, and at least greedy ppl won't make money from me anymore.

First of all thanks for your server emulator Lineage 2 Interlude. Keep the use of the new system, all work must be paid even if you do it in fun. I'll be at the forefront of donators and ready to invest in a good server!

Success and happiness in life!

P/s Write me pm, how to become a donator?

The idea has been launched today, I need some times before organizing it. Understand it will be a freemium concept (you're right, sources will be available for free as before, under conditions), asked money will be almost symbolic and Inner Circle still got a place on it.

I will make a longer post when I will judge it's balanced and ok. I will discuss with IC aswell.

My goal is to make aCis grow up, not to close doors. Since 18 months of existence I didn't earn a single €, and to be honest I don't care about it. Some ppls NEED to spend their money, so better it goes on my pocket rather than on leakers'. It will fix leaker issue, and make a money fund to develop aCis (buy developers work or stuff).

If aCis stays up-to-date, I don't have to care about forks.

Ty for your support.

All right! the project should be developed, and money come to the programmers, not those who use other people's achievements.

I fully support you in it!

If something needed, write me, I can help with the test server or hosting a normal website or SVN hosting.

where i can get latest (compiled) a-Cis serverpack?

latest rev is 254 ?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=190122.msg2206323#msg2206323