aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Changeset 194

Baium AI (part II), checks, HerbsTable, retail sit, quests.

Baium AI has been improved, thx to your informations :

- angels are put invul back.

- angels attack baium (vice-versa was already working).

- angels animation, as any other L2Npc animation (if requested), is now shown (ty Treaser for the fix).

- earthquake is setup to 10secs, not 5secs (verified retail video).

- no more custom throw effect, but addition of the Baium's gift on the waker (still 60% proba)

- deletion of the custom speak (all that because of Escalofrios !)

- corrected Baium's awakening animations (now send correctly the 3 in the good order), and they are correctly temporised to be applied one after one.

- modified Baium AI castSkill ; Baium will use mainly AoE if 2+ angels are near him, or if too much ppl (20+) surround him.

- Baium aggro range is 2k (anyway you're not in his knownlist in 9k range, lol) as retail (verified retail video).

- getRandomSkill() method is optimized (only 1 rnd for the whole method).

- Baium can now heal himself (with a very low chance and only when he is under 10% HPs).

Quests

- addition of Q152 and Q155, ty fernandopm for initial share.

- replace giveItems for rewardItems for end rewards (allow to correctly use the quest multiplier adena/item rate config).

- addition of the missing teleport AI from previous commit. Never copy-paste a folder directly from a project to another, ffs.

HerbsTable

- Herbs have been un-hardcoded.

- Herbs data from L2J hi5 has been XMLized in the process.

- Ty to MySQL and JOIN RIGHT command :).

- herbs drops have been /5 compared to L2J. They are now "correctly" dropped (no fullbuff anytime like before).

- you can use that new engine to make your own droplists ! It can handle any drop. Beware of configs such as AUTO_LOOT_HERBS...

Misc

- addition of retail sit (ty CSharpRU from L2J forums) and nextAction support.

- addition of "You cannot pick up or use items while trading." restrictions (added the pickup restriction, and fix the useItem which was closing the trade window instead of cancel useItem action).

- correct the drop protection : there aren't protection on items you drop AT WILL. Added a restriction for pets too (they can't pickup protected items anymore).

- addition of getPlayersCountInRadius(), perfect for your events :P. It will return the number of player around a point P in a radius R, you're free to do any check with that (used for Baium AI so far).

About Baium : there are still errors. So far, angels are not handled at all in L2J. They attack Baium because he is on their enemy clan, but that's all. I must implement their own AI in Baium's to get a random target from players. An other issue is about the teleToLocation. It seems to drop the knownlist of Baium (and of the teleported aswell). So Baium got troubles to kill the player, and the player can't see actions happening during the teleport (so far the last animation). Currently, the fix of that isue could correct another one, based on Porta's getPlayer skill (and where knownlist is cleaned and porta doesn't aggro anymore if you use normal teleToLocation()).

5 minutes old commit ^^.

I got a question, after I compiled with eclipse I got into my workspace I got these folders

42500232.png

After that

from http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=50068.0

Now its time to configure the pack!

Extract L2J_DataPack & L2J-Server to one folder

Lets start...

Open Login folder->Config and then open loginserver.properties

Extract... don't see any winrar archive :) some help ?

Edit: nvm, I find it myself :)

Ok, after did all, I end up at the point of database_installer.bat

51205743.png

some help ? :)

you didnt create the db with name acis you just named somehow else so, right click on installer , edit , and change it with the name you added on navicat

you didnt create the db with name acis you just named somehow else so, right click on installer , edit , and change it with the name you added on navicat

27913289.png

76777954.png

?

edit: aaa lol figured out what I did wron :D

I should have left clean when I created new connection and after I should have opened the connection and clicked New Database and name it acis :P

How about posting a solution instead of spaming with useless info

Pointing out your mistake is rather not consider as a spamming, you were reported many times.

Its about time to follow rules, don't you think so?

Pointing out your mistake is rather not consider as a spamming, you were reported many times.

Its about time to follow rules, don't you think so?

I know them very well and I post according to them so when I posted something that I didn't knew, I re-edited it with solution and after posted another error