[Guide][Interlude]Archers

Reptant_

heya all...kinda a long time since my previous guide...so i am back with a new one:About Archers(Sagittarius/Moonlight Sentinel/Ghost Sentinel) in Interlude

yeah,interlude,cause most of you play there...and archers are not so worthy in higher chronicles

but enough with this -_-

shot00003et.png

Overall

We can say ,archers are the best class in every Interlude server.And,sadly that's so true

There are 3 types of them:

-Sagittarius(human,aka HawkEye)

-Moonlight Sentinel(elf,aka Silver Ranger)

-Ghost Sentinel(dark elf,aka Phantom Ranger)

Choosing which one is better,is up to you,and server you play

As Sagittarius,you will have more CON,something that means high survivability ,which combined with DASH is pwnage.Also you have skill SNIPE,that gives u ultra fckin range

As MS(moonlight sentinel),you will have more DEX,but less STR.That means high critical rate,but low damage.But you have RAPID FIRE ,which increases your atk speed a lot,and is very very helpful in pvps with classes when you can't run(px you start pvp in low range with mage,vs dagger etc)

As Ghost Sentinel,you will have more STR,but less con&dex.That means very high damage,but low crit rate& life.DEAD EYE will boost your damage a lot(i mean a lot)but ur atk speed is fcked up

The path routes to become are

Human Fighter->Rogue->Hawk Eye->Sagittarius

Elf Fighter->Elf Scout->Silver Ranger->Moonlight Sentinel

Dark Elf Fighter->Assasin->Phantom Ranger->Ghost Sentinel

For class quests click here

Skills

Skills used by all 3 classes

skill0101_0.pngStunning Shot Fires an arrow to target enemy.Regarding enemy's resistance to stun,and your stun's enchantment level,it has possibility to stun enemy for x seconds.Also deals damage

skill0019_0.pngDouble Shot Fires two arrows to target enemy,dealing damage(useful when non-buffed or in oly)

skill0343_0.pngLethal Shot Fires an arrow to target enemy,dealing much damage,and having possibility to lethal him(makes him go 1 life)

skill0354_0.pngHamstring Shot Fires an arrow to enemy,dealing damage and having possibility to slow him

skill0312_0.pngVicious Stance Toogle skill.When enabled,you deal more damage with ur skills

skill0334_0.pngFocus Skill mastery When toogled on,your skills have more chance to succeed

skill0256_0.pngAccuracy When toogled on,increases your accuracy

skill0111_0.pngUltimate Evasion Significantly increases your evasion and resistance to debuffs

skill0099_0.pngRapid Shot Increases your Atk Speed with bow.Always on buffs!

Don't forget,always be at level 78.Cause at that time,you learn skill skill0431_0.pngArchery which increases your bow's range for a lot!

Specific skills

Sagittarius

skill0004_0.pngDash Increases your speed for 15 seconds.Kinda low cooldown

skill0131_0.pngHawk Eye The reason class is named Hawk Eye.Increases your accuracy by 10 but decreases your pdef

skill0416_0.pngBlessing Of Sagittarius Decreases your skills physical cooldown

skill0313_0.pngSnipeTemporary increases your bow's range,accuracy,Crit rate and Patk.But you can't move until it ends(:( )

Moonlight Sentinel

skill0416_0.pngBlessing Of Sagittarius Decreases your skills physical cooldown

skill0058_0.pngElemental heal Casts a spell that increases your current hp

skill0102_0.pngEntangle Casts a spell that decreases target speed

skill0413_0.pngRapid Fire Buff.Increases your Atk Speed and Patk,but decreases your bow fire range

skill0369_0.pngEvasion Shot Fires an arrow to enemy,dealing damage,while increasing your own evasion

skill0123_0.pngSpirit Barrier Increases your MDEF.Same effect with Magic Barrier level 3

skill0091_0.pngDefence Aura Increases your pdef.Useful in oly ;D.Doesn't stack with Shield buff

attackaura.jpgAttack Aura Increases your Patk.Doesn't stack with Might

Ghost Sentinel

skill0369_0.pngEvasion Shot Fires an arrow to enemy,dealing damage,while increasing your own evasion

skill0314_0.pngFatal Counter Fires an arrow to enemy,dealing him more damage as less hp you have(like mages' CDL)

skill0105_0.pngFreezing Strike Casts a magic skill,which decreases enemy's speed

skill0122_0.pngHex Casts a magic skills,that decreases enemy's Pdef

skill0115_0.pngPower Brake Casts a magic skill,that decreases enemy's Patk

skill0091_0.pngDefence Aura Increases your pdef.Useful in oly ;D.Doesn't stack with Shield buff

attackaura.jpgAttack Aura Increases your Patk.Doesn't stack with Might

skill0414_0.pngDead Eye Increases your Patk,Accuracy and CRIT damage,but decreases your atk speed

Armors

woodend.jpg

manticore.jpg

plated.jpg

zubei.jpg

majesticv.jpg

dragonic.jpg

Attention!

More specifically,some things

I see some guys,in Interlude servers using Imperial armor.It's cause of failed server,mostly

as archers,we must use DRAGONIC or any other light

first of all,it's advantage vs mage.Especially when +6 or more it gives Mdef

But also,we must increase our evasion.An archer with heavy VS an archer with light who plays with evasion,evasion one will win.Only retarted use heavy on archers

don't forget to have your armor +6 to gain extra mdef+evasion

Also,about the evasion thing,you can have +6 evasion if while pvping you move..it's a passive skill ;D

Weapons

a not so big deal for an archer in Interlude

At 20lvl take the Dark Elven Bow DarkElvenBow.jpg

At 40lvl take the Crystallized Ice Bow with SA Quick Recovery CrystallizedIceBowSA-QuickRecovery.jpg

At 52lvl take the Bow of Peril with SA Quick Recovery BowofPerilSA-QuickRecovery.jpg

At 61lvl take the Soul Bow with SA Quick Recovery SoulBowSA-QuickRecovery.jpg or  Sheed's bowweapon_shyid_bow_i01.png

At 76lvl take the Dragonic Bow with SA Focus DragonicBowSA-Focus.jpg(or Shining)

If you are Moonlight sentinel,or even Saggi at Java servers,prefer CRITICAL SLOW SA.You can have full crit rate(500) even w/o SA focus

Jewels

Don't really need jewels till 40 level

then

40-52

accessary_necklace_of_binding_i00.jpgΒlinding Set

52-61

accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.jpgBlack Ore Set

61-76

accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.jpgMajestic Jewel Set

76-80

accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.jpgTateo Set

But,as archer,our target is boss jewels.First,most important ones are AQ and Baium

then Valakas

check below

antiqueen.jpg

baiumi.jpg

zaken.jpg

antharas.jpg

valakasd.jpg

Buffs

About buffs,we must increase our speed/atk speed/Crit rate/crit damage(URGENT),life,pdef,mdef ,and evasion/resists

so,these are standard

shot00002nw.png

Now,add

Blessing of Queen(never gift!)(always when we can)

Evasion buffs

Chant of Evasion/Agility

Song of Water

Resists

Divine protection

Elemental Protection

(if many slots,add:Dance of aqua/song of flame/invocation/storm,resist water/wind/aqua,unholy/holy protection)

Something Important about buffs!

Berseker spirit

imo,while playing with Dragonic,berseker spirit isn't needed

you need evasion,and a bit more pdef/mdef

so,a bit lower pdef than playing with IC& bers,much more pdef,more atk speed,more evasion.The only bad is a bit lower Patk

still,your choise

Dyes

Sagittarius

I would suggest STR+5 DEX +4 CON-9

killing machine,still high CON we have + dash ,doesn't die easily

Moonlight Sentinel

STR+5 CON-5

WIT+4 INT-4

no need DEX(high atk spd/critical) and wit needed to cast spells quickly)

Ghost Sentinel

STR+2/3 -CON

DEX +4 CON-4

WIT+4 INT-4

Same here,about wit,needs to cast hex/power brake quickly

dex is needed,str not so much

Skills enchantment

For sure,first skill is STUNNING SHOT.Make it atleast +10/11(@Chance)

Then,double shot(@power)

Ultimate Evasion @ Reuse

Vicious Chance @ power

XP zones

1-20 gremlins ,elven ruins etc

20-30 Brekas

30-40 death pass

40-52 cemetary lower(not upper in drakes)

52-60 cemetary down/VOS

60-70 Blazing Swamp

70-78 Ketra/Varka

then,continue in varka/ketra or find a group and go @fog

General Tactics

-As Sagittarius,you must always play in max range.You have Dash and big range.Try to get advantage of it

Mages are easy for you if you run and hit

Daggers...if a adventurer,better stay in position,so he can't backstab you

if wind rider/gh better run,if you play well he will never reach you.Also use hamstring

Vs Archers,use Snipe

Vs tanks,run and use lethal shot.Nothing more

Vs titan run run run and hit

Vs gladi/tyrant  try to keep in big range,so he doesn't hit you many times

-As Moonlight Sentinel,most times you will be with Rapid Fire

so,vs mages better play in low range with rapid fire

vs daggers,same,you can't run

vs archers,don't forget to use evade shot,and ue if needed

vs titans,run,they can't reach you

vs tanks,lethal shot ;D

vs gladi/tyrant,just don't let them come in meele range.Keep in some range

-As ghost sentinel,u have 2 choises.Use Dead Eye or not.If you use it,your criticals will be harsh,but if u don't critical them u die

vs mages better use it,vs other classes no

VS mages,run and hit.In low range,use hex in start

Vs archers,use evade shot/hex/power brake

Vs daggers,hex and stay in position

Vs titans,run,hamstring,qq

vs gladi/tyrant,don't go for hex.Not recommended

vs tanks,lethal shot again

Generally vs an archer,move all the time(except if u have snipe).You gain +6 evasion when doing this

when a mage is in low range,use stun

also,in L2Off servers,use stun often,in java not so much

END

Yes,i made this guide for Interlude,while i should do it for freya

Interlude saks,i know etc(it's true)

but archers are mostly played in IL,so that's the purpose of this guide

Credits for creation to me(Finito),icons different sites ;D

Wrong icon to attack aura..also im not sure but on GS u can't enchant UE skill.. dunno about other classes too.. but im not sure anyway..

Overall it's a good guide, and probably other ppl will say "Why u didn't made it for Gracia++ chronicles too?" but i really don't care cause u know i play IL ;)

Wrong icon to attack aura..also im not sure but on GS u can't enchant UE skill.. dunno about other classes too.. but im not sure anyway..

Overall it's a good guide, and probably other ppl will say "Why u didn't made it for Gracia++ chronicles too?" but i really don't care cause u know i play IL ;)

damn it

to be honest,i haven't tried with GS.But i did with other 2 classes

i answered to last part

about attack aura's icon u could use this one ;D

attackaura.jpg made by me especially for u ^^

about UE enchating on GS i told u i'm not sure caus eim currently playing a highrate srv pretty much fucked up so i just went to enchant skills and i couldnt UE.