[Poll]Which chronicle systems(open post to systems) you like more?

An4rchy

Which chronicle systems of these you like more?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which chronicle systems of these you like more?

• Interlude Enchant System(why)
    • Freya(over interlude) Enchant System(why)
    • Interlude Gameplay(grafics movement etc)(why)
    • Freya Gameplay(grafics movement etc)(why)

Hi guys. I make this post, because i have seen a lot of ppl saying interlude is dead and freya is best etc... Actually i am interlude lover, i HATE any other chronicle above interlude. When i play a client above interlude, all i win is a headache. Enchant system sucks, you have to wait for the bar to get full, the grafics are @%^&#!@. So i want to no which of these systems you like more and why please.... I am at both of these interlude...

Hi guys. I make this post, because i have seen a lot of ppl saying interlude is dead and freya is best etc... Actually i am interlude lover, i HATE any other chronicle above interlude. When i play a client above interlude, all i win is a headache. Enchant system sucks, you have to wait for the bar to get full, the grafics are @%^&#!@. So i want to no which of these systems you like more and why please.... I am at both of these interlude...

Your Topic is difficult to understand.The whole game for you is the movements and the echant system ?Also,all these changes are added to avoid some bugs (in java server we can find a lot ,but anyway)In Addition you say that the grafics are @%^&#!@.LoL what's the difference from the interludes one ?.Imo your topic is a bit fail.I like freya because it's fresh and new with new features that interlude doesn't have

Who cares if it takes 1-2 sec to complete an enchant? Not a big deal at retail, where you don't just buy 237592837592837 scrolls from a GM Shop and start enchanting without giving a penny whether your weapon is gonna break or not.

I like freya because it's fresh and new with new features that interlude doesn't have

Who cares if it takes 1-2 sec to complete an enchant? Not a big deal at retail, where you don't just buy 237592837592837 scrolls from a GM Shop and start enchanting without giving a penny whether your weapon is gonna break or not.

all said here. Also i lol when ppl say how much Freya graphics suck and interlude are the best blah blah

who said that interlude is dead? it just sucks.

What a constructive post.. it really helped him.

oh noes, again rice?