classic [L2j]qLineage.ru {MultiproffesionS}

Paul_Greatest

Right!! Soon all will be more better then now, so PlaY thErE!

For those who can't understand the site

English Translation

You already gave us the patch and register link in the first post...the bigger problem is the game client, it needs to be in english.

lol just tested it - ~100 online, starwars mode, everything in ru language

See any pattern? Here's me drawing a picture for you: We don't care about the website, we want english client.

See any pattern? Here's me drawing a picture for you: We don't care about the website, we want english client.

Insert english system, it's easy!

well iv not that big problem with russion cuz im bulgarian and i can understand half of the things but i can only tell ya guys that atleast russian servers are not crap xD iv played on couple ( yes i get bored too fast ccuz noone speaks english and i cant find a clan but they are 100 times better than any european srv iv seen :P its common to have like 500+ on a pvp server even seen like 2k ppl on x10k serv lol :D ) but the problem is yea they advertise it only on russian top sites so they dont bother to translate it ;D

well iv not that big problem with russion cuz im bulgarian and i can understand half of the things but i can only tell ya guys that atleast russian servers are not crap xD iv played on couple ( yes i get bored too fast ccuz noone speaks english and i cant find a clan but they are 100 times better than any european srv iv seen :P its common to have like 500+ on a pvp server even seen like 2k ppl on x10k serv lol :D ) but the problem is yea they advertise it only on russian top sites so they dont bother to translate it ;D

Yes , russians servers , too good!

it's just to easy to reinstall the game and add l2.ini armorgrp.dat weapongrp.dat itemname-e.dat servername.dat etcitemgrp.dat . c'mon i can even remember these of by heart. you can also have 2 patches, 1 russian and 1 english. then you'll get over 300 ppl.