[Trick] CP pots

koronzon1

Hello, i want present you how to Attack and simultaneously use CP. Ok, so first u must add CP Pots and /attack on bar ( i propose to add it on 4 bar F12 and F11 ) F11 - /attack, F12 - CP Pots. Next u must make a macro, then give F11 to first bar, and below drop F12 with cp pots, if u have it, give it on F1 and spam /attack + cp pots.

| and... don`t spam ;)

not even worth to try, will not work.

Yea, the char will only attack..

Fail.. instead of trying to invent new tricks use already existing tricks like an auto-clicker.. or just spam f1/f2..

Yea, the char will only attack..

Fail.. instead of trying to invent new tricks use already existing tricks like an auto-clicker.. or just spam f1/f2..

lol, it`s working 100%, because its trick. No, char is attack and use cp pots but u must spam this macro, but that working only if u are fighter, it`s best on tyrant, titan, archer, and tanks. Raule, if u don`t test it, don`t write nothing pls. Downside is, that, mage cannot use this trick, because if u cast none pots can be used.

(translate.gogle.com)

Actually,it's worst

even archers can't do it...cause u hit,wait 1 sec,hit cp,another sec....(maybe not exactly 1 sec but..)

better a ACP of L2Potion user

It waits 1 sec in the  middle of /attack and CP pot ...  unless in most servers :P  U can use Auto-clicker :P

if u add "/nodelay" it works.. at least i tried it and it worked.. u dont have 1 sec delay between attack and use cp