[Share]LogReader

good here leave utility for those who want to view the log of the chat is not much good but maybe some people interested cya

dibujowe6.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/85067423/hLR.zip

good here leave utility for those who want to view the log of the chat is not much good but maybe some people interested cya

dibujowe6.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/85067423/hLR.zip

wow! interesting thing.

I ve never see it before, but i see that it  made by Hint which made hLaPeX

So i think this is great share, Thanks :P :P

I saw such a post again.I think you shall not "leave" programs like this way.Just an explanation on how this works would be really helpful.Please do not do such posts so that you don't get reported as a spammer...

Thank you.

I saw such a post again.I think you shall not "leave" programs like this way.Just an explanation on how this works would be really helpful.Please do not do such posts so that you don't get reported as a spammer...

Thank you.

/agree

If you are to post programs, at least do it right. You just tell us : Thank me for it, now go do everything by yourself.

At least post the source, so we can go and find some more info on this ;)

/agree

If you are to post programs, at least do it right. You just tell us : Thank me for it, now go do everything by yourself.

At least post the source, so we can go and find some more info on this ;)

friends have reason i am very sorry i am looking for more info but the programme is to have the chatlogs of everyone who is in the server and not lose but i am looking for more info on how to use it because what test trying and nothing happens but neither good find something they already know do thousand apologies we see u