[Ιnfo]Goddess of Destruction - Sneak Peek

i am the kind of person that accepts any opinion from people, but .. this is really making me get angry because i don't know wth is crossing people's mind that they CAN'T accept new features.. i know some people like idea of OLD SCHOOL, but really, with that "opinions" if can call them so, they make more people leave L2.. people that can't accept new features say something like this

>>>New features ? :S!! ... making L2 get worse and worse ¬¬!

and a while later a newbie on game read it and says

>>>L2 rockED, not anymore, that guy MIGHT be right

so .. stop making that kind of comments, and as much say "i don't like that update :P" why do you have to say all the points you don't like, you want L2 grow and back to have the count of people it used to have, but with that comments you make people leave even when have no even know anything about L2 :(

@On-topic : L2GoD will rock hard I KNOW IT! :D

P.S : Sorry for my english, i am learning yet xD! .. is it good ? xD

what race is that evolved character with that BIG white shield and knight armor who can destroy the castle gate with one hit :O.is that a race? or a ultimate transform skill ? or what ? omg