[Help]Bladedancer dyes

PwNNNz0r.^

So? what dyes should i use on a BD at oly in a highrate srv?

Thx in advance

PS: i use +4DEX-4CON / +4STR-4CON but i get stunned too many times so i sure must change them.. any ideas?

on il i used str+2 con +2 dex-4. and wit +4 int -4. i had decent hp/cp, didnt get stuns, did good dmg, and my speed/atk speed was like -4/-10 only.

seems good combination.. i'll try this and post later the results

So i should leave only +str?

And also u think i should add WIT and decrease INT so i have more cast for hex/power break? does hex chances to land depends on m. atck.?

the land rate of these doesnt depend on INT. u should add that dye too

yeah INT increases m. atck. and i noticed that on the srv where i play the succes rate of hex/power break depends on m atck.. so i'd better dont decrease INT.. anyway ill see

imo you have to add only    WIT +4 MEN -4

WIT +4 MEN -4 (the m def dicrease is slight

and if you lijke you can add  CON +4 DEX or Str -4 (for the stuns .but i think it's not good)

just keep the 2 first Imo

and if you lijke you can add  CON +4 DEX or Str -4 (for the stuns .but i think it's not good)

If you think you can add +8 wit , ur so pro ..

fail dyes

on il i used str+2 con +2 dex-4. and wit +4 int -4. i had decent hp/cp, didnt get stuns, did good dmg, and my speed/atk speed was like -4/-10 only.

decided to use those ones..