Wouldn't it bee good?

Flavio

i have seen it already,in 2 server showing the dmg on screen with big letters, the point is that around the area where the text appeared u couldnt clik on anything at all

The numbers on video are better but w/e. You can set 1-8 locations on your monitor i think. So i guess you should set on position where its not bugging you.

Wouldn't it bee good if Lineage actually had the dmg received / given above character heads?

This is like SilkRoad! I think it's good idea! ;)

Actually i think it will be awesome if any1 could make the dmg be shown upper the head.. even the icons of the skills.. even if i think is difficult but imo it would be gr8.

Actually i think it will be awesome if any1 could make the dmg be shown upper the head.. even the icons of the skills.. even if i think is difficult but imo it would be gr8.

Same here, would be great.

the point is that the guy here modified the video not his client, BUT u can also do that in your systemmsg.dat located in your system and place the dmg in whichever position u want, with whatever colours u want and whatever message u want to appear.

the point is that the guy here modified the video not his client, BUT u can also do that in your systemmsg.dat located in your system and place the dmg in whichever position u want, with whatever colours u want and whatever message u want to appear.

Maybe you didnt read the whole topic, we know he edited video. And yes we know about adding dmg. But its not the same, we're talking above characters head dmg.

• 2 weeks later...

no ofc.... its so confusing.... and it dissapears... but in the dmgbox you can easyly check what dmg you have recived or given...

exactly .btw the video was amazing .i really liked it