Java Dev Kit

Flavio

Question

So i have problems installing Java Dev Kit - Im making my own Lan L2 server so i can do stuff.

What i ask for? Someone to help me with TeamViwer or MSN. The Java Dev Kit installation is different than Pictures in Guide "How to set up your own L2 Serv" of Java Dev Kit Installation.

Too many fields so idk what to do.

Anyone? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Type jdk in google, first link (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)

Press Download JDK.

Install.

People will answer if question isn't dumb... If you already need help to install jdk, what about server itself, his customization or if you get any type of error (and yeah my words are rude, but they worth it).

If someone want to help installing your server for you, their problem, but don't dream too much. My last word on the topic, promises.

I know the download link rofl.. It just im new to whole 'Createing your own server' and etc.

I have downloaded right version of JDK but images in the MxC guide (how to make ur own l2serv) are different than installation of JDK i downloaded.

Still think its dumb question? How the hell i know who to type in all those files psw, username etc. ? Im new to whole this thing...