Wow and Cs Mod List (Please check)

Maxtor

I wanna aply too for CS Moderator

I play CS since 2004 and the past 1,5 year im playing on steam

I know lot of commands and can really be helpful to other members and i think that i can handle this section

Anyway the choice is yours Maxtor

I do not want to be a WOW moderator, I've never played it, I had asked for wc3 :<

wc3 mod doenst exist and never will ...

maybe we can discuss about l2 mod for you.

excuse me Maxtor but there a re free slot for L2 Moderators too or just L2J and L2OFF???

I ask because if there are free slots for L2 Mods[Not L2j neither L2off] i wanna apply for that section and cancel my application for CS  :)

excuse me Maxtor but there a re free slot for L2 Moderators too or just L2J and L2OFF???

are there still free slots?

I may have a litle post count(meaning that not that much activity+new member) and few ppl know me ..

but y are not taht what u are because u wear some cloths ..but because u deserve it..

so ..to cut a long story short...

if there are free l2 mods slots I would gladly like to make anapplication to help you..

if we can talk in msn just add me :P

EDIT: Im in the wrong section....for such app....bad start :(

Edit2: can u move it ? ;D

I'd like to be a CS moderator or/and WoW Mod. I have some months of experience moderating on a lineage 2 private server forum (rank ~1-50, now the serv is dead).

Wow:

I've played wow for perhaps a year (exploiting most of the time of course).

CS:

I've played it since 1.5. My aim sucks donkeyballz but its fun to play sometimes. Curently playing on non-steam every now and then. I've had my own superhero mod server for some time in the past.

Why I want to be a mod?

I wan't to help keep the forums clean from spam. I like to help people.

Other:

-Been here for 2 years (this account ~1 year). My postcount is pretty low since I just don't feel like adding a reply with no sense.

-I'm active

PS I posted this same message to 2 different places by mistake and can't remove the other one. If it needs to be removed it can be found here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=15968.msg115859#msg115859

i wan to aplay i have server at css i know css all mobs / gun game/admin plugin/quake sounds or costum sounds/ and more others and i know to open server at linux or windows

my server ip is 91.192.210.218:27015 check it if you want

Yes i apply'd for the WoW section.. but i'd like to retreat.

Reason is simple .. i'm not interested in the Wow section anymore since i moved on to another game. (Rose)

I really appreciate the offer, and if u really can't find someone, i might consider taking this task on me.

Regards

Yes i apply'd for the WoW section.. but i'd like to retreat.

Reason is simple .. i'm not interested in the Wow section anymore since i moved on to another game. (Rose)

I really appreciate the offer, and if u really can't find someone, i might consider taking this task on me.

Regards

next week my acc in Official expires and i dont think ill put new card till summer,but since there are only 2 mods in that section and not so many players like cs section i can help,i can find information about new patches and other things...

I wont play WoW for some time but i would like to help in WoW section...

• 2 weeks later...