Wow and Cs Mod List (Please check)

Maxtor

i am looking forward on being an

-L2 MOD

-CS MOD

I know the authorization i will been given if i am MOD and i know how to maintain it.

• 2 weeks later...

hello. I want to apply on becoming WoW Moderator. I'm playing for 2 years. I Also play Dota And WarCraft 3 So I Can Help And At Warcraft Section And Dota Section. I'm from Greece and i speak Greek,English,German and French. I have a forum for music only 6 days online.

That's all from me guys

Your Faithful

Karakoglou Alexandros

hello. I want to apply on becoming WoW Moderator. I'm playing for 2 years. I Also play Dota And WarCraft 3 So I Can Help And At Warcraft Section And Dota Section. I'm from Greece and i speak Greek,English,German and French. I have a forum for music only 6 days online.

That's all from me guys

Your Faithful

Karakoglou Alexandros

you play for 2 years and you have a 20 lvl hunter? LOL!

no i was playing in emeriss for 1,5 year when i was at Anw Patisia(opios katalabe katalave) and there everybody was playing Emeriss now in Pallini all my friends play Stormscale and i delete lvl 70 Undead Priest and create 20 Lvl Dranei Hunter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my own WoW Private Server; Nameless World of Warcraft, which i did post in the Sub-Forum: WoW Private Server's, also i'm no leecher and i know LUA, some SQL and i know pretty much 100% PhPBB. Eye Also knows 1337speak so no one can cheat me by writing me in 1337speak...

P.S. I love using forum's like this.

post 2:

Yes i know im new, but no noobish shit here...

post 3:

Also i have a level 70 (full epic) mage on Retail, i stopped playing when i made my Private Server...