PP on olympiad

tekken

well here goes...

i created a PP and i wanted to know wich armor i should use for olimpyad. I have a drac bow focus +10 and S grade duals wich have a cool augment, CP RECOVERY xD

i also wanted to know if i can summon a strider on the oli. think it would be a good idea for support. i mean with buff and all..

if anyone knows a bit more how to handle a PP for pvp plis help

tkx

Mmmm Robe armor buff yourself get summoning scroll buff the summon (get highest level you can get) i suggest you keep using robe armor because you will need some casting to buff yourself faster draconic bow is perfect for class based games  but in normal non-class based i don't think you have a chance m8...except if your vs melee and root lands....try dc robe set drac bow and hope you can kill the enemy :) by the way considering that your enemy won't be buffed you have a pretty good chance vs anything that is not ranged :)

get dc robe set weapon+acu for buff yourself

get summon scrool karik => buff karik

get heavy set and duals to kill enemys ;)

u will rape oly :)

but where were is cros sub like at DN with only pp u have no chance ;) dunno where u play wish u gl xD

To buff yourself you can take even devotion, dunno why everyone wrote about DC robe set (I know, out of oly stadium you can't use devotion ofc :P And i know, that DC robe set gives best C.Spd boost). Hvy set and duals will be best choice for you, also summoning scrolls are good.

• 2 weeks later...

get dc robe set weapon+acu for buff yourself

get summon scrool karik => buff karik

get heavy set and duals to kill enemys ;)

but where were is cros sub like at DN with only pp u have no chance ;) dunno where u play wish u gl xD

u will rape oly :)

dont get that summon scoll karik plis explain..

got duals with augment duel might & imperial set +6

have 1 won and 4 fights left..

wish me luck

2 days :S

Also you can get Magic Staff with Bless The Body SA, so while buffing yourself you can get Bless the body buff..

we are talking about a prophet

why to get blessing lvl 4 in stead of blesing lvl 6 ?

pp is a buffer ;D

kariks can get in all server? or is only in dnet?, because l2 walker no have info about sumoning karik, i cant see name.

1 Buff u self,

2, maj light set, and draco hit u oponent if is mage or archers, if is dagger or tank best use duals.