PP on olympiad

tekken

• 2 weeks later...

Dude PP its the BEST class for OG...

I have been hero on my server for almost a year, with Overlord, SoulTaker, Warlock, and now prophet.. Its the best class. I owned everyone with PP.

Join the game with your best Robe and a Crystal staff Mana Up.

Buff yourself. Choose your best buffs against your enemy.

After buffing put your best set... Light or heavy, some light sets let you run faster. You could use a Bow or a Dual. set Light or Heavy.

• 3 weeks later...

prophet is one of best classes for 1x1 pvp fight

u can kill summoners easily due to erase

i just would use light armor against daggers, an overenchanted blue wolf light is awesome for that , since u got good pdef and 15% casting speed bonus, make a macro with the dagger name and spam dryad root and macro to keep his name on target

theres no other set like bw light :)

but for all the rest, majestic robes is ok, u gonna have a lot of mp to burn enemies mana and heal urself + stun resistance

well ofcourse u buff yourself , but after it depends vs what class u are , pp has diff skills for diffrent classes for example mana burn for mages , highest lvl of battle heal , also u can root the fighters ,if Word of Fear works on your server in pvp then u just erase summon if theres 1 , root and Word of Fear he wont be able to do anything and u win

and if on the server u play there are some buffs that u get like ww lvl 1 or haste then use block windwalk , blovk shild

vs summoner -->erase summon+root the summoner then kill him with bow

vs necro -->erase summon (if he has one) and theres 2 diff ways 1.mana burn him 2.kill him with bow try to keep him rooted for the duration of the round so if u get silane/curse of doom and u are low hp u can step back and wait

vs archer --->root him so he dosen't run away well and shoot him ,heal yourself if u low on hp

vs dagger --->root :) and don't let him get close use block windwalk on him, it should block his dash for some time

vs destroer -->root , if he uses lionheart don't try to root , just run arround for 1 min , then root him if it fails don't worry just keep the distance and try to root him , he will run out of mp b4 u run out of root's :) , then u hit him with bow , if he has a bow also then heal yourself if low hp , when he's about 33% hp go near him and mass block windwalk  /shild so he wont use zealot/guts , frenzy dosen't give much p.atak to bows and u win

vs tanks --> 'If DA -> erase summon , if other then root and block shild after that attak with bow/duals look what does more dmg overtime

vs overlord ->manaburn him when hes out of mp keep him rooted in a distance b/c he still can be dengerous.

well if in any of your fights root fails all time then u just need to get trought withound it

also if u get too muc h damage from mages don't try mana burn or u will run out of mp from heals or u just won't make it trought

they key is mana burn all to prevent the use of skills

than tactic depends on what class u play against

only problem is if u gets silenced by spellhowlers, necros and overlords..or lethal strikes from those daggers..for daggers u need a macro target with his name

summoners u win by mana burn summoner, erase summon..but must be fast cuz theres that damage rule if time ends

hold is almost useless since all classes have hold resistance passive from lvl 76, and some go to olympiad with boss jewerly and mental shield staff

im playing a pp in a server x10 from argentina, i try duals, bow and dagger, for now i keep the dagger, i have to try fist, you think is better than dagger?

now i have plated set (+4 str) and dark screammer +8 focus, im lvl 47

with fists u get more accuracy but a lot less critical rate

daggers have big criticals but u gonna lack accuracy since u dont have the mastery

and bows u have a penalty in accuracy and patk since C5, cuz ure a mystic (that applies to pole too)

ive seen prophets in dual swords, but i would use a 2 handed sword with focus SA..its normal atck speed, has a big patk and also decent critical rate and accuracy

root can help only for daggers, tanks(but they have big Mdef) mages, archers still can hit u.. so u can go only bassed games.

well archers still have a longer range and can run around the Olympiad stadium so u better root them

rsk haste fists are a very nice option, since u have bless the body, u wont take much risks of dying

the C grade one from luxury shop adds 13% atk speed, and Bellium Cestus adds 11% atk speed...