[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

i had heard about a guy who could change the db of every (not official but about 95%) server and give items through it. anyway, my point is that if we are going to talk about some bugs that work in 10% of the servers to say which one is better then this topic is just stupid

for me bugs are part of the game somehow.. dont tell me that u have never exploited a bug in ur advantage when u knew it..if u and ur friends are the only one to know that bug is more funny

i had heard about a guy who could change the db of every (not official but about 95%) server and give items through it. anyway, my point is that if we are going to talk about some bugs that work in 10% of the servers to say which one is better then this topic is just stupid

lol i am not asking witch chronicle has bugs

i ask what  is the better for you ...

u wrote about tricks and bugs. i just say that u should look for the bugs and tell me that cert and skills++ are easy because of that

In interlude u are gonna get bored pretty soon so Freya is better for meh

l2 isn't all about items.. if u get full items go pvp ;) pvp's are never boring.. for me is the best part of l2 where ppl interact between them..

l2 isn't all about items.. if u get full items go pvp ;) pvp's are never boring.. for me is the best part of l2 where ppl interact between them..

at interlude you know who will win in pvps...

at interlude you know who will win in pvps...

it's not about individuals pvps.. it's about

then make a pt

parties vs parties or even clan vs clan or why not ally vs ally.. at sieges, at rbs or at simple pvp

items is one part of it, i was also talking about the new variety of quests,bosses new areas,new options,new skills cause u are so bored of the old ones etc

P.S. ofc u are never bored of pvp but u cant do that 24/7 thats not the only interact u can have with other playes ;)

What kind of l2 are you playing when items doesn't matter? o.O

What kind of l2 are you playing when items doesn't matter? o.O

did i told that items dont matter? read again what i've written

i meant that the "objective" of l2 isn't only to make items.. this is the boring part of l2.. pvps are part of l2 too and is the funny part

did i told that items dont matter? read again what i've written

i meant that the "objective" of l2 isn't only to make items.. this is the boring part of l2.. pvps are part of l2 too and is the funny part

OKay... I've miss-read :/