[Poll]Interlude Vs Freya

Smok3BoY

Interlude or Freya ?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya ?

• interlude
    • Freya

more balance and a lot simpler

Yeah, cause archers being the most useful class for everything (raids, pvp, even farm in certain cases) means balance.

Lineage2 = the last chronicle (for us also FREYA)

don't blame the newer chronicle only because the most admins can't handle the new features ><

on topic: my vote goes to freya for any rates...

because tank with cert barrier and full attribute is balanced

It is, cause noone will replace DD/nuker parties to tank parties in order to KILL at mass pvp.

well i think that for ppl that never played l2 will be much more difficult to start from newer chronicles.. and others won't even join cause they will think is too difficult.

Not really, since there's a nice guide when you reach minimum level of quest/instance and others, spellbooks for skills are not required anymore, items are much easier to obtain, skill description is clear, skills are WoW-like. They only would have problems with "What dyes should I put on Treasure Hunter?".

It is, cause noone will replace DD/nuker parties to tank parties in order to KILL at mass pvp.

point is at 1vs1 noone can beat tanks. and a pt with a tank and 2 more ppl can easily kill pt of 5-6 without tank

point is at 1vs1 noone can beat tanks. and a pt with a tank and 2 more ppl can easily kill pt of 5-6 without tank

chuck norris can , also daggers with lethals ;D

anyway it depends on the skill of the tanks.. with skill i mean experience and if he knows how to play.. if he just hits and never use aggro is useless almost

chuck norris can , also daggers with lethals ;D

anyway it depends on the skill of the tanks.. with skill i mean experience and if he knows how to play.. if he just hits and never use aggro is useless almost

a useless tank vs a same lvl dd?

and a dagger cant do much is its stunned 90% of the time

a useless tank vs a same lvl dd?

and a dagger cant do much is its stunned 90% of the time

well dagger that kills a tank with lethals are exceptions ofc.. i made only an example

and when i told that tank's are useless i was meaning about parties.. if they are in a party and they only hit and they dont aggro they are almost useless..ofc we are speaking about noob tanks.. ppl w/o skills

I, as Interlude lover would say that, Interlude is more interesting as long as you're playing a high rate PvP server.

atm I play Gracia Final low rate (RPG CLUB) and I like it quite much.

And as long as I can bot, I really don't care what chronicle is it XD

I, as Interlude lover would say that, Interlude is more interesting as long as you're playing a high rate PvP server.

atm I play Gracia Final low rate (RPG CLUB) and I like it quite much.

And as long as I can bot, I really don't care what chronicle is it XD