Force Attack + SHIFT -{UPDATE}-

rnway

Heey guys, everybody knows in lineage 2 you will need in pvp to hold down the Control button, to force attack somebody.

Otherwise loads of people use in-game macro's for force attack skills etc.

But with the program Autohotkey you can remap your keyboard, what i did is to make a toggle button of ctrl. Now with this little program you can hit ctrl 1x and it will stay at force attack. So you won't need to hit ctrl every time or make macro's for force attack.

To stop making auto-force attack hit ctrl again. To stop they whole forceattack, go to l2 icon left under and suspend it or do exit.

Have Fun! ^^

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/84022709/Force_Ctrl.exe.html

p.s. if you want to scan it go ahead :) no virus/trojans or other crap...

UPDATE

I made now aswell the same program for Shift only. This could be usefull for castle sieges, becuase lots of archers are miss clicking when they are at the wall's or at the ground. This can be fatal for all of them. Also you can use otherwise. I made it in another .exe file so Shift and Ctrl can be used both or only shift or only the ctrl. Will make a another one which include both of them in 1 .exe file :)

Download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/84295465/Force_Shift.exe.html

Have Fun!!!

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Force Ctrl.exe on this server." Can you upload it to rapidshare? B/c i really really would love something like this if it does what you say it does i love you :D

EDIT: Ty :)

it is working nice share thnx

No problem, used it for a while now. But never found somebody using it here. Only some guy which used autohotkey at some other way like

1 : f5

2 : f6

3 : f7

4 : f8

but why if you can just hit f buttons without control needed :P

Ah so when i hit control one time its like im holding it? and when i hit it again it's like i stop holding it?

You got it,

First hit will keep holding it, hit it for a 2nd time and it will stop :)

it's workin' on all games?Like cs?I need such a program for cs...can this happen?or it's only for l2..?

Which key you would need? it will work at any program to hold down control. I just made it for l2, but it will work at cs if you need Control for it

Awsome for clan wars and pk-ing just tested it works 100% uber helpful thank you m8 :) +rep from me :)

That is why i made it ^^

it works but i rather use normal ctrl thingy now i like it better :D

Why? Durring pvp it sucks to hold control and f9 lol xD i mean sure my hand is big enough but still annoying...(left control ^_^)

Why? Durring pvp it sucks to hold control and f9 lol xD i mean sure my hand is big enough but still annoying...(left control ^_^)

i agree but holded ctrl is dangerous too espacially in rpg servers