Force Attack + SHIFT -{UPDATE}-

rnway

it works but i rather use normal ctrl thingy now i like it better :D

everybody got his own taste, but i just like to hit F buttons then still need to press at Ctrl... xD

i agree but holded ctrl is dangerous too espacially in rpg servers

You don't need to target your clan mates etc. but it's just handy if you can use it :)

I dont wanna be disputatius but.. does anybody checked it whether it is infected by anything? :o

It is a very nice share i agree.. but behind every good share can be sg.. 

so I tested it(results thanks to: virusscan.jotti.org):

File:  Force_Ctrl.exe

OK

MD5: c690908079a95c2cd2eafbb61e2a04e0

Packers detected:

-

Bit9 reports: File not found

Scan taken on 15 Jan 2008 19:11:59 (GMT)

A-Squared Found nothing

AntiVir Found nothing

ArcaVir Found nothing

Avast Found nothing

AVG Antivirus Found nothing

BitDefender Found nothing

ClamAV Found nothing

CPsecure Found nothing

Dr.Web Found nothing

F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing

F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing

Fortinet Found nothing

Ikarus Found nothing

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing

NOD32 Found nothing

Norman Virus Control Found nothing

Panda Antivirus Found nothing

Rising Antivirus Found nothing

Sophos Antivirus Found nothing

VirusBuster Found nothing

VBA32 Found nothing

sorry for my mistrustfulness..

NICE SHARE!

I dont wanna be disputatius but.. does anybody checked it whether it is infected by anything? :o

OK

NICE SHARE!

That is why i said you may scan it offcourse no problem, i will did the same if it wasn't mine. And becuase it's .exe file it would be way more liek a virus.

But no, i don't need any acc's or what else. Just helpin community as good as i can with my program's+shares :)

OK

MD5: c690908079a95c2cd2eafbb61e2a04e0

Packers detected:

-

Bit9 reports: File not found

Scan taken on 15 Jan 2008 19:11:59 (GMT)

A-Squared Found nothing

AntiVir Found nothing

ArcaVir Found nothing

Avast Found nothing

AVG Antivirus Found nothing

BitDefender Found nothing

ClamAV Found nothing

CPsecure Found nothing

Dr.Web Found nothing

F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing

F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing

Fortinet Found nothing

Ikarus Found nothing

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing

NOD32 Found nothing

Norman Virus Control Found nothing

Panda Antivirus Found nothing

Rising Antivirus Found nothing

Sophos Antivirus Found nothing

VirusBuster Found nothing

VBA32 Found nothing

NICE SHARE!

Ha-ha-ha ok your right...i have to be more careful thanks for the tip t2vis :)

Better safe than sorry :)

Which key you would need? it will work at any program to hold down control. I just made it for l2, but it will work at cs if you need Control for it

That is why i made it ^^

I need spacebar or anyway any key....also...it's only for ctrl? :/

This one will only work for ctrl, pm me which buttons you will need, will make some other one for ya :)

which program do you use for this macros???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

????????????????????

which program do you use for this macros???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

????????????????????

autohotkey, some posted here at forums did search at it. But it around macro's, it's a script. You can only change your buttons etc. with it. You can't make a whole macro for shouting or something :)

rnway, it would be cool to have it on this key: ~ ... :) but hmm, dunno why but i think that i only works in my system, so normal windows writing etc, but not in the game.

Uhm for lineage 2 that key isn't been used, so i don't know why you need that key? :P

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics