Rpg-Club IG+OOG Walker = November 2010= Win7/WinXp Re-editted

EMWEE

For such a mess in the old topic I decided to make a new topic how to connect -> rpg club.

whats new : new tpctunnel/WP663f

Things you need:

Proxifier:

http://www.proxifier.com/download.htm

->Reg info :

Company Name: nairepaok

Registration Key: REY1P-89OAS-A8M5T-74QR1-MN2EE

Botpack(IG+OOGWalker +patcher +TcpTunnel+l2.ini+unprotected l2.exe):

www.megaupload.com/?d=PFATO96G

or

http://files.mail.ru/V3IBAL

Use rpg-club updater to get original system and follow the steps bellow.

1- You need to copy the provided L2.exe and the L2.ini in your rpg club system folder but beware after you do that you ll only be able to login through Walker so if you want you can back your system folder up first. (The l2.ini is edited and points at your localhost instead to the server which is neccessary)

2-Rename the Rpgupdater.exe in something else like RpgUpdater.exe.backup (if you run the updater it will overwrite the files which we just replaced so you need to rename it)

3- Install Proxifier and do the settings for it:

After you made it to a full version ill show you with screens now how to configure it:

1)The pic should be self explanatory:

proxifierfirst.jpg

2)After you press point 1. on the following screenshoot

you ll have a line named loopback which we dont need so you better remove it besides that do as you see it on the screen if you have questions just ask:

proxifiersecond.jpg

3)After you pressed the add button on the previous screenshoot you will have to press the first Addbutton in the next screenshoot and choose the L2.exe from your rpg club system folder and then do the steps as you see them on the screenshoot -> shouldnt be too hard.

proxifierthird.jpg

4)If you done everything right it should look like this:

proxylast.jpg

Press the ok button and minimize Proxifier.

->Everytime you want to run walker from now on you only need to start Proxifier nothing more

5-Unrar the TcpTunnel.rar and run the forward.bat (This is needed so walker gets verified and works so you have to keep this open all the time you want to bot)-> Dont run the TcpTunnel.exe

6-Go into the WpfNew Folder and run the WP663f.exe

I already configured it so you shouldnt need to do anything except running it everytime you want to bot.

Additional Information: ( Nothing important)

This tool runs a script which nullifies the bot protection.

I might be that your Anti-Virus gives a False Positive ( If you dont believe me you can download the original WickedPatcher and scan it: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151031.0  but this one is not preconfigured)

7-Run the provided IngameWalker and Choose the path of your L2.exe in the RpgClubFolder.

After you login press the Home button on your Keyboard to get into the walker menu

Under Basic Option-> Other Ctrl

notitle2ql.jpg

Check if your walker is verified.

Then go to Information -> Maps and see if you see all other players around you as dots

If you now can take someone in your target and still move you did everything right and it works.

8-Outgame Walker:

If you wanna run outgame walker you have to do the settings as the following

Instead of Id test and pw test ofc you have to input your real password and id

Additionally you have input your pw and id normally as you would login with the oog walker aswell

Since i dont feel the need to further explain it ill just let the screenshoot talk:

oogwalker.jpg

**1- You need to copy the provided L2.exe and the L2.ini in your rpg club system folder but beware after you do that you ll only be able to login through Walker so if you want you can back your system folder up first. (The l2.ini is edited and points at your localhost instead to the server which is neccessary)

2-Rename the Rpgupdater.exe in something else like RpgUpdater.exe.backup (if you run the updater it will overwrite the files which we just replaced so you need to rename it)**

What that mean i cant understand ? :D, from where i copy l2.exe and l2.ini

gyus this doesn't work..maybe you did something more that missed in this guide..i noticed that since i install windows 7 can't bot at rpg x5 server ,when i had windows xp i was boting well.you guys saying that doesnt work do u use windows 7 as me ???

gyus this doesn't work..maybe you did something more that missed in this guide..i noticed that since i install windows 7 can't bot at rpg x5 server ,when i had windows xp i was boting well.you guys saying that doesnt work do u use windows 7 as me ???

It work on 5x but in 15x don't work, because when select the server change the ip... i already change tcptunnel for the second ip but don't work...

need to log with one ip and select server with other one, i think it's it someone can help?