Rpg-Club IG+OOG Walker = November 2010= Win7/WinXp Re-editted

EMWEE

i did pretty much everything on the guide (i dont think i have missed something) still when i use ig walker it just stops responding as soon as its open. any good ideas?

edit: i play on a different server, not rpg-club

i did pretty much everything on the guide (i dont think i have missed something) still when i use ig walker it just stops responding as soon as its open. any good ideas?

edit: i play on a different server, not rpg-club

the setting are just for rpg-club

the setting are just for rpg-club

i modified the guide a bit managed to make walker open and the game too and still had failed verify. i have tried 4-5 different techniques from this forum and all failed. any suggestion?

If you are playing on a different server instead of rpg-club than the settings wont work for that server,

if you ARE playing on rpg-club than the settings wont work either cuz they have some anti-bot system, and ppl are trying to crack it.

i modified the guide a bit managed to make walker open and the game too and still had failed verify. i have tried 4-5 different techniques from this forum and all failed. any suggestion?

There is no reason to modified for another server beause the script inside wpf just work for rpg.

i see new post, coming with hope and what i see?  spam  :'(

so u decide to spam urself

DBSK thanx for the reply. since u seem to be more informed than i am, do u know if there is any verification server off?

so u decide to spam urself

DBSK thanx for the reply. since u seem to be more informed than i am, do u know if there is any verification server off?

I dont rly get it,what do you mean verfication server off. anyway if you want use walker for another server just read guide form masterbotter should help.