[EN]Idea for event at our forum! [EL]Ιδέα για διαγωνισμό στο φορουμ!

HellRanger

Polu wraia idea... ontws xreiazetai kai kanena event sto forum...

Makari na ginei.... 8a exei polu perissoterh ousia to forum....

Kai diaskedash!!!!

Για events χρειαζεται κυριως ενας active admin

Εσυ νομιζεις με ενα joκer event σωθηκαμε;

[GR]Είναι μια αρχή όμως. Σκέψου πως τώρα δεν κάνουμε τίποτα!

Όντως.

Θυμάμαι και το event με τα accounts του μαγκάκη13.

[GR]Δεν το θυμάμαι αυτό το event..

Ήταν ένα event που έλεγες ένα νούμερο από το 1 μέχρι όσο έβαζε ο μαγκάκη 20-50 όσο ήθελε.

Μετά όταν λέγες ένα νούμερο αυτός έκανε την κλήρωση.

Και οποιο νούμερο πετύχαινε έπαιρνε ένα account rapidshare , megaupload , brazzers ότι νάνε.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=163309.0

Όντως.

Θυμάμαι και το event με τα accounts του μαγκάκη13.

Αφου ειναι inactive ακομα και μαγκακιους

Ήταν ένα event που έλεγες ένα νούμερο από το 1 μέχρι όσο έβαζε ο μαγκάκη 20-50 όσο ήθελε.

Μετά όταν λέγες ένα νούμερο αυτός έκανε την κλήρωση.

Και οποιο νούμερο πετύχαινε έπαιρνε ένα account rapidshare , megaupload , brazzers ότι νάνε.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=163309.0

ΑΑΑ ναι, ε μετά όμως τελείωσαν τα acc και το event σταμάτησε. Λογικό πιστεύω!

ΑΑΑ ναι, ε μετά όμως τελείωσαν τα acc και το event σταμάτησε. Λογικό πιστεύω!

Όχι σταμάτησε γιατί :

ειναι inactive ακομα και μαγκακιους

I have seen many parts of this forum getting destroyed. Now it's the competition spirit's time?

Seriously, the competitions in this forum are run in order for the members to prove their skills over a specific field (for example DOTA playing, or L2J Coding). They're not in order for lucky users to get random awards.

It's true that the last contest was loooong ago (it was by me if I'm not mistaken), but this doesn't mean that we should start organising competitions such as "the one who will post a random number that will be announced correct by a bunch of stupid TV-Guys will get 10k adena".

I may be too 'boring and cynic', but that's me and this is my opinion.

I have seen many parts of this forum getting destroyed. Now it's the competition spirit's time?

Seriously, the competitions in this forum are run in order for the members to prove their skills over a specific skill (for example DOTA playing, or L2J Coding). They're not in order for lucky users to get random awards.

It's true that the last contest was loooong ago (it was by me if I'm not mistaken), but this doesn't mean that we should start organising competitions such as "the one who will post randomly a correct number will get 10k adena".

We tried to make a LOL tournament

but no help from moderator,no good reward and it failed

last GFX combetition was kinda fail since MD had no privs and kinda bad organization

an L2 event can't be done

a dota too

l2j not

I see the only thing now most members are active in ,is LOL,so maybe a tournament there

We tried to make a LOL tournament

but no help from moderator,no good reward and it failed

last GFX combetition was kinda fail since MD had no privs and kinda bad organization

an L2 event can't be done

a dota too

l2j not

I see the only thing now most members are active in ,is LOL,so maybe a tournament there

Everything you mentioned above can be done, with the proper organisation.

And guys, why is your only excuse "the mods didn't do anything" or "The mods didn't help us" ?

Let's use as an example MD's Contest. I saw a strong will and desire from ED's side to help. He stickied the topic, moderated it properly, managed the rewards, and so on. The only problem was the lack of participation, and not the fact that there was no help from the staff.

So instead of generalising everything try to find what the real problem is.

Everything you mentioned above can be done, with the proper organisation.

And guys, why is your only excuse "the mods didn't do anything" or "The mods didn't help us" ?

Let's use as an example MD's Contest. I saw a strong will and desire from ED's side to help. He stickied the topic, moderated it properly, managed the rewards, and so on. The only problem was the lack of participation, and not the fact that there was no help from the staff.

So instead of generalising everything try to find what really is the problem.

there were some parts

in LOL tournament we tried to do,there was no help from mods since noone of them has something to do with it

ED tried to help,but if u see....there were some black parts..like on dates/the whole system etc

Seriously, the competitions in this forum are run in order for the members to prove their skills over a specific field (for example DOTA playing, or L2J Coding). They're not in order for lucky users to get random awards.

It's true that the last contest was loooong ago (it was by me if I'm not mistaken), but this doesn't mean that we should start organising competitions such as "the one who will post a random number that will be announced correct by a bunch of stupid TV-Guys will get 10k adena".

That do you think is reasonable but doesn't mean that should don't do like that..