Did FIFA 11 disappoint you?

I still think there is room for improvement, fifa 11 is still better than pes though.. i just wish EA won't disappoint us in 2012 like i expect ,that's what worries me more.

I dont think so. Maybe fifa 2012 would be much better.2011 is much better than 2010 so 2012 would be better that 2011. :) I think it's simple logic but you never know...

I dont think so. Maybe fifa 2012 would be much better.2011 is much better than 2010 so 2012 would be better that 2011. :) I think it's simple logic but you never know...

not

they may go at PES route,each year worse

you never know

Yeah but they may create their own route now that they improved it so much. ;)

Gotta agree.I have a really good time playing FIFA 11 after the patch.

They achieved realism and few goals!

if you ppl who aren't yet convicted about FIFA 11 success i may tell you only this: if you keep playing FIFa with arrows and only a s d e w you'll never notice the difference.

if you ppl who aren't yet convicted about FIFA 11 success i may tell you only this: if you keep playing FIFa with arrows and only a s d e w you'll never notice the difference.

I love the shoot with R2(PS2 style,i think c on keyboard)

and all others

I couldn't agree more :P

I have it for PS3 and I find it retarded to play with the arrows :p

I love the shoot with R2(PS2 style,i think c on keyboard)

and all others

ye they made it awsome

+ the dribblings are so awsome too

holding shift + right arrows (dunno how it was as default on keyboard but i made on caps lock/ tab/ ` / and crtl)

try them are awsome

also, clicking right arrows (means that >R / <R/ ^R / VR) gives ultra accelerate/speed by throwing the ball for long.

ye they made it awsome

+ the dribblings are so awsome too

holding shift + right arrows (dunno how it was as default on keyboard but i made on caps lock/ tab/ ` / and crtl)

try them are awsome

also, clicking right arrows (means that >R / <R/ ^R / VR) gives ultra accelerate/speed by throwing the ball for long.

Play fifa with a controller(buy one,i got 10 euro one in greece) and u will feel the difference