Did FIFA 11 disappoint you?

well...ill make 1 comment. r.i.p fifa pes is the king.

dude this topic was about the bugs that fifa has and about the patch that will fix them all.. even with all that bugs fifa 2011 was way more better then pes 2011.. and now with the patch released u can't even compare pes with fifa

For PC Pes still rox but PS3/XBOX 360 Fifa it's a way better then pes.

It's the same....fifa with graphics at full is better than PES anyway

It's true that EA doesn't give a shit for PC version of FIFA since they get zero outcome from it.

PS3/Xbox versions are way much better than PES' ones@!@

I saw the difference between fifa 10 on pc and on ps3.. the ps3 version is totally better than the pc one.. i didn't saw fifa 2011 on PC but i saw it on ps3 and i don't think the pc version is better or not even the same

I saw the difference between fifa 10 on pc and on ps3.. the ps3 version is totally better than the pc one.. i didn't saw fifa 2011 on PC but i saw it on ps3 and i don't think the pc version is better or not even the same

I don't know.I've not seen FIFA 11 on PC as well but both football sim games,FIFA and PES,were disappointing for me!

• 3 weeks later...

I think fifa 11 is the best football game this year..

I've heard that a guy that lowered the acceleration of every player by 15 got amazing results.

I've heard that a guy that lowered the acceleration of every player by 15 got amazing results.

what was the point of decreasing acceleration of every player by 15? less lag or what?

what was the poin of decreasing acceleration of every player by 15? less lag or what?

Passing game.One of the good points of FIFA

what was the point of decreasing acceleration of every player by 15? less lag or what?

It makes the game even more realistic!I

I have played pes 11 and i found it great. i am a pes lover but i dont have a special problem to play fifa like others. I heard tha fifa 11 is great and reaches pes level.

I have played pes 11 and i found it great. i am a pes lover but i dont have a special problem to play fifa like others. I heard tha fifa 11 is great and reaches pes level.

imo this year it's higher level than pes

In fact,all over the world,the opposite stands right.

FIFA 10 got better critcs than PES 10 and so did FIFA 11 but I kinda like pes 11's devs way of thinking!